Split & Brac Family Activity Holiday
This adventure holiday is perfect for families looking for a balance between an exciting family activity holiday and the opportunity to explore Croatia’s beautiful islands and cities. The itinerary has been designed to include popular activities such as canyoning and rafting on the picturesque Cetina River, exploring the historic city of Split by bike and discovering hidden gems on Brac island.
The daily activities we’ve included are perfect for the whole family including kids as young as eight, with no prior experience necessary. The cycle tour is manageable for children and helmets are provided. Canyoning and rafting takes place on easy to moderate sized rapids, and includes a wet suit and safety equipment. Each of the activities will be done in a group led by highly experienced English speaking guides.
Small group tours, consisting of 16 people on average.
Departure Dates 2018
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 29
- Return UK flights with check in luggage
- Four days of organised activities
- 5 Nights in a 3 or 4 star hotel in Split/Trogir on a bed and breakfast basis
- 5 Nights at the 4 star Bluesun Elaphusa Resort on a bed and breakfast basis
- Private transfers throughout your trip
- Safety equipment
- Professional English-speaking instructors
- ATOL protection
- We are specialists in tailor-made travel to Croatia and have the UK’s largest range of activity holidays and day trips
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable activity holidays in Croatia
- Your Croatia activity holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Day 1 – Arrive in Split
Welcome to Split! Our friendly driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to your hotel. You will have free afternoon to explore Split Old Town and stunning UNESCO-listed Diocletian Palace. Afterwards, treat yourself to a gourmet experience at one of many restaurants in the Old Town.
Day 2 – Canyoning on Cetina River
Today you’re visiting Cetina river canyon, where you will join a small canyoning group, led by an experienced guide. Explore the Canyon of Cetina River, with plenty of opportunities for swimming and cliff jumping. This is an activity for everyone, guaranteeing great fun.
Day 3 – Cycling Tour of Split
To kick off your holiday, enjoy an easy-level guided cycling tour of Split and its surrounding areas. You’ll take in local beaches, promenades and stunning views from Marjan Hill, overlooking Diocletian’s Palace and nearby islands. You will have the afternoon free to visit the popular Kasjuni Beach.
Day 4 – Day Trip to Krka Waterfalls National Park
Spend the day exploring Krka National Park, its river, lakes and waterfalls, walking the paths leading you through stunning nature and medieval ruins. Don’t forget your swimsuit as swimming in the lake is allowed in front of the impressive Skradinski Buk waterfall.
Day 5 – Rafting on Cetina River
Today you will be visiting Cetina river canyon, a perfect destination for water sports in Omis near Split. Join our experienced guides for a small rafting group tour and descend along the white waters of Cetina River, offering stunning views of nature and a day of fun!
Day 6 – Arrive in Brac
After breakfast and check out, our driver will transfer you to Split Harbour where you will board a ferry to Brac island. After checking into your hotel, explore the town of Bol and visit stunning Zlatni Rat beach. Zlatni Rat offers beach bars for grown-ups and water bouncy castles for little ones.
Day 7 – Optional Speed Boat Trip
Optional 5-Island Speedboat tour to Blue Cave
If you’re up for another adventure, board a speedboat for a tour of 5 islands and an unforgettable visit to Blue Cave, a stunning natural phenomenon. Spend the day cliff jumping, snorkelling, cave diving and discovering hidden coves and beaches
Day 8 – 10 Free Time at Leisure
Enjoy your time at the Bluesun Elaphusa resort taking part in a number of on-site watersports, try your hand at their indoor bowling alley, golf simulator or take a dip on the popular Zlatni Rat Beach. For parents looking to relax, there is also an extensive on site spa.
Day 11 – Departure
Time to bid farewell to Croatia as you are transferred to Split Airport for your flight home.