This fantastic private day tour to the gorgeous KRKA National Park and the medieval city of Trogir is a fantastic opportunity for just you or up to 13 friends to experience a day of sheer beauty and ancient heritage.
You will be picked up from your hotel by our professional English speaking tour guide and driven to the first stop, the KRKA National Park. This is sheer bliss for nature lovers as the park offers stunning lakes, forests and waterfalls which offer some amazing photo opportunities. Our guide will take you on a guided tour through some trails, small bridges and water mills whilst you marvel in the beautiful flora and fauna around you. You are welcome to enjoy some free time exploring the park or even taking a swim in the lake while you admire the stunning waterfalls.
The tour then leaves KRKA and heads to the unique old town of Trogir, which is a UNESCO listed heritage site. Our guide will take you through its narrow lanes passing stone houses on route to St Lawrence Cathedral and Kamerlengo castle, two of Trogir’s most famous and imposing buildings. You will then have an hour free to explore the town at leisure before we head back to Split.
- Please make sure you bring sun cream, swim wear, towels, comfortable walking shoes and a camera
- You will be driven in an air-conditioned mini-van which can accommodate up to 14 people
- 1 Person is £199
- 2 People is £105pp
- 3-4 People is £79pp
- 5-8 People is £65pp
- 9-14 People is £58pp
- This is a private tour so the departure time is flexible
- The tour lasts 6 hours
- Air-conditioned mini bus travel
- Entrance fees to KRKA and a guided tour in Trogir
- Insurance, taxes and fuel
- Professional English speaking tour guide
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions