SPLIT – MAKARSKA – MLJET – DUBROVNIK – TRSTENIK – KORČULA – HVAR – (Bol) SPLIT
The Superior Ship
On this cruise you will be staying aboard a superior ship. Our superior ships are built within the last 3 years, with these newer ships offer larger and better-equipped cabins . The ships contain steel hulls and are fitted with air-conditioning, good size cabins with en-suite shower and WC. The rooms measuring approx 10-12 square meters contain either double or twin beds, a hair dryer and safety deposit box for your valuables.
- Superior Split return cruises in a choice of air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK. For non-UK clients the price will be quoted excluding flights.
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights cruise in a double/twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Captains Dinner
- Half board with continental breakfast, 3 course lunch and bottle of water each day
- Guided tours of Dubrovnik, Hvar and Korcula
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 20 Euro’s per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
Departure Dates From Split For 2018
- April 14, 21, 28
- May 5, 12, 19, 26
- June 2, 9, 16 23, 30
- July 7, 14, 21, 28
- August 4, 11, 18, 25
- September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October 6, 13
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
SATURDAY SPLIT – MAKARSKA
We depart from Split harbour at 13.00 hrs and cruise towards Makarska, on the Dalmatian coast. Lunch is served on board. You can enjoy a relaxing afternoon swim at one of the beautiful local beaches. For adventurous explorers there is an optional river rafting excursion or zip line trip on the river Cetina river. The popular tourist destination of Makarska also has many historical and cultural attractions you can explore in the evening. Overnight in the port of Makarska.
SUNDAY MAKARSKA – MLJET
Early morning departure means that you can enjoy breakfast whilst we cruise towards the island of Mljet. There is swim stop in the Pelješac peninsula and lunch on board. Afternoon arrival ensures that you have plenty of time to visit the famous salt lakes in Mljet National Park, and to enjoy the stunning ocean views and tranquility of this peaceful island. Situated in the middle of the National Park’s largest lake you will discover the monastery and church on St. Mary’s Isle. Bicycle rental is available if you want to explore the surrounding areas of the stunning lakes and further afield. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena.
MONDAY MLJET – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast we depart Mjlet and head towards Dubrovnik, for the highlight of this Croatia island hopping cruise. The famous writer George Bernard Shaw once described the journey from Mjlet to Dubrovnik as “heaven on earth”. On arrival in historical Dubrovnik you are free to explore on your own or to join our guided English speaking tour of the city. The tour is followed by an optional cable car ride up to the top of Mount Srđ, where you are rewarded with spectacular panoramic views of the charming Old Town below. A stroll along the Stradun promenade and a walk on top of the 1,940 m long city walls is also recommended. Overnight in Dubrovnik port.
TUESDAY DUBROVNIK – ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK
After breakfast we make a late morning departure and head towards the charming island of Šipan or the quaint town of Trstenik, on the Pelješac peninsula. Here you can enjoy a refreshing afternoon swim and make plans for the evening. There is also the opportunity to visit a local winery and to enjoy the Captain’s dinner, on board. Overnight in Šipan or Trstenik.
WEDNESDAY ŠIPAN/TRSTENIK – KORČULA
We depart for the beautiful island Korčula after breakfast. This is the birthplace of the world famous explorer Marco Polo. Lunch is served on board, so that you can enjoy the spectacular views of the peaceful Korčula bay. Afternoon arrival in Korčula ensures that you have ample free time to visit the Old Town and historical buildings of interest that date back to the 13th century. There is also an optional sightseeing tour of Korčula that includes wine and appetizers tasting at a local winery. Overnight in port.
THURSDAY KORČULA – HVAR
Early departure ensures that we reach the stunning Pakleni Islands in time for lunch and a swim stop. An optional afternoon sightseeing tour of Hvar is also available, if you want to explore the natural beauty of the longest island situated in the Adriatic Sea. Hvar boasts the oldest community theatre in Europe, founded in 1612, and a historic Renaissance cathedral with its original tower. Regarded as a jet set hotspot, Hvar also has an abundance of lively bars, cafes, restaurants and entertainment options. Overnight in Hvar.
FRIDAY HVAR (Bol) – SPLIT
Our final Croatian island stop is Brač island. A visit to the exceptional, and most famous beach in Dalmatia – Zlatni Rat (or Golden Cape) is planned so that you can enjoy a relaxing swim in the crystal clear Adriatic waters here. Bol is a typical, charming fishermen’s village that has become a popular tourist destination. After lunch we begin our return journey back to Split. A swim break in one of the many peaceful bays of Brač island is your last opportunity to bathe in the sea whilst enjoying stunning surrounding views of the Split Riviera. A guided tour of Split is also available if you want to visit the popular local attractions and the Diocletian Palace. Overnight in Split.
After early breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and all of your new friends.