DUBROVNIK – MLJET – HVAR – BOL – SPLIT – OMIS – KORČULA -DUBROVNIK – MONTENEGRO
The superior cruise ship you will be exploring the islands of Croatia on was built in a Split shipyard for summer 2014 according to new EU standards. This popular motor ship has an overall length of 38,50 meters and features 19 cabins spread across 3 decks capable of accommodating up to 40 guests on board.
The cabins are all air-conditioned and en-suite. The en-suite bathrooms feature a toilet, shower and washbasin. Upper and main deck cabins on the ship have windows that open, whilst the lower deck cabins have port holes which still let in natural light. The ship features a Jacuzzi on the sun deck and a swimming platform at the back of the ship.
- 7-Night superior cruise from Dubrovnik in an air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK. For non-UK clients the price will be quoted excluding flights.
- Private return airport transfers
- English speaking cruise director on board
- Buffet breakfast daily including fresh fruit
- 3 Course daily set lunch with 1L of bottle water each
- Welcome dinner
- Guided walking tours of Split, Hvar and Korcula
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Mid-week towel change
- Linen changed in the middle of week
- 3-Nights in a 4 star hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Private guided tour of Dubrovnik
- Entry to the Dubrovnik cable car
- Full day guided tour of Montenegro
What’s not Included
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park, cca 15,00 EUR per person to be paid at entrance if clients want to enter
- On board drinks & beverages
Departure Dates From Dubrovnik For 2018
- May 5, 12, 19, 26
- June 2, 9, 16 23, 30
- July 7, 14, 21, 28
- August 4, 11, 18, 25
- September 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- October 6, 13
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
SATURDAY DUBROVNIK (D)
Upon arrival in Dubrovnik Airport, our driver will meet you and transfer you to Gruz Harbour to board the ship. Free day to explore the magnificent Old Town at your leisure. A welcome dinner is hosted on board the ship from 19:30. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
SUNDAY DUBROVNIK- ELAPHITI ISLANDS- N.P. MLJET (B, L)
Enjoy magnificent coastal views of the Elaphiti islands archipelago, as you enjoy breakfast. You will enjoy a mid-morning swim stop on route to the Island of Mljet. Upon arrival at the Mljet National Park, you will have the afternoon free afternoon to explore this protected national park at your leisure. Overnight in Mljet National Park.
MONDAY MLJET – HVAR (B, L)
We cruise to the Island of Hvar one of the highlights of this trip. Upon arrival you will be met by our friendly English speaking guide for a tour of Hvar Town. Often referred to as the St Tropez of Croatia, this beautiful island is blessed with a picturesque old town, beautiful beaches and world class restaurants. Overnight in Hvar.
TUESDAY HVAR – BOL – SPLIT (B, L)
We depart for Split with a stop at the seaside town of Bol. Enjoy a leisurely stroll around the charming town of Bol, or take a swim at to the famous Zlatni Rat beach (Golden Horn). Upon arrival in Split, you will enjoy a guided tour of this city boasting one of the best preserved UNESCO listed Roman palaces in the world. Overnight in Split.
WEDNESDAY SPLIT – OMIŠ – PUČIŠĆA (B, L)
Departing from Split we visit the ancient town of Omiš situated on the delta of Cetina river. The town, is well known for its fortified city walls, fortresses and stone churches. Our next stop is Pučišća, on Brač Island. Pučišća features a spectacular steep-sided natural harbor and authentic Mediterranean architecture. Its quarry is said to have been excavated to build the limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC. Overnight in Pučišća.
THURSDAY PUČIŠĆA – KORČULA (B, L)
Next we head towards our final island and another highlight of this trip – Korčula. Said to be a birth-place of Marco Polo, you will enjoy a guided tour of this this small fortified old town and its ingenious fishbone shaped layout. Overnight in Korčula
FRIDAY KORČULA – DUBROVNIK (B, L)
After breakfast we depart for Dubrovnik and cruise along the spectacular coastline of the serene Elaphiti islands. Upon arrival in Dubrovnik after lunch, you have a free afternoon to take one of our optional day trips or enjoy the afternoon and evening in Dubrovnik at your leisure. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
SATURDAY DUBROVNIK (B)
Disembark the boat at 9:00 and be transferred to your hotel in Dubrovnik. Enjoy an early afternoon trip on the Dubrovnik cable car up Srd Hill to marvel in the beautiful Old Town flanked by the glistening Adriatic. Returning to the Old Town, you will be met by our guide and given a tour of this fascinating UNESCO listed old town, its history, hidden streets and imposing city walls. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
SUNDAY DAY TRIP TO MONTENEGRO (B)
Enjoy a guided tour of the emerging region of Montenegro visiting Kotor and Budva. Visiting the UNESCO listed town of Kotor first, for a guided tour of this increasingly popular old town surrounded by towering mountains which plunge into the bay and sea below, offering some inspiring photo opportunities. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
MONDAY DAY AT LEISURE IN DUBROVNIK (B)
Enjoy a day at leisure on your final day in Dubrovnik. Take an optional day trip out to Lokrum Island or grab the ferry to Cavtat and spend the day exploring this popular seaside town.
TUESDAY DEPARTURE (B)
Check out after breakfast and transfer to Dubrovnik Airport for your flight home.