Hotel Uvala is located on the Lapad peninsula, a charming peninsula that offers many beautiful beaches and a romantic promenade that connects them all. The closest beach lies just 70m from the hotel. A variety of water sports can be tried in the Lapad bay and you will find plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops nearby.
Hotel Uvala’s quiet location makes it a great place for guests who like to relax in a peaceful accommodation after spending time in the vibrant and lively city of Dubrovnik.
The rooms are decorated in warm colours and offer comfortable furniture. Each room has a balcony and most of the rooms also offer sea views.
International and local dishes are served in the buffet restaurant Mantala. Macrobiotic dishes are also available, to complement the hotel’s focus on health and wellbeing. During the summer season, a themed culinary evening is organised once a week, where guests can enjoy local specialties.
Coffee, cocktails and aperitifs are served at the Rozolin liqueur bar. A must try is the bar’s signature drink, a sweet liquor made out of rose petals.
The spa and wellness centre offers a variety of treatments that are tailored to its guests’ individual needs, with an emphasis on body relaxation and revitalisation, to make you feel like a new person.
- 51 luxurious rooms with balcony
- Sea view, side sea view or park view
- En-suite bathroom with bath
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Satellite TV
- Room service
- WIFI (at a charge)
- Laundry service
- Buffet restaurant offering a variety of meat, fish and macrobiotic dishes
- Outdoor sea view terrace offering lovely views over the Lapad bay
- Aperitif bar
- Outdoor pool with sun terrace and lounge chairs
- Indoor pool
- Fitness centre
Spa and Wellness
- Personalised body treatments (such as body wraps, hot stone therapy, etc.)
- Massages (including in-water massages)
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath
- Infrared sauna
- Hydro massage bath with aromatherapy
- Relaxation room
- Sun terrace
- A variety of wedding menus, decorations, drinks and cakes can be arranged
- The venue can accommodate up to 80 guests
- Hotel Uvala is a luxury Croatia resort located 3.5km from the Old Town
- Dubrovnik airport is approx. 25 minutes from the hotel
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues