Our Guide to Dubrovnik, Korcula and Split.
Dubrovnik’s baroque architecture and luxurious marble streets are the first thing you’ll note when seeing the city for the first time. Easily one of the world’s most beautiful walled cities – Dubrovnik offers so much to those that travel there. We love to lounge on the picture perfect beaches, stroll the pedestrian-only old town taking in the Baroque churches and striking red roof houses before resting in quaint cafes, taking in hundreds of years worth of architecture (Sponza Palace and the historic 12th century pharmacy) and eating divine dinners in the city’s astounding collection of waterside restaurants. This mix of old world charm, exciting nightlife and stunning beaches make Dubrovnik a superb choice for a twin-centre holiday in Croatia.
Korcula’s astounding natural beauty is heavenly to say the least. The island is one of the greenest in the Adriatic and is lush with olive groves and vineyards – making it perfect for those who like to explore Croatia’s much loved wine varieties. The southern part of the island is formed by small quiet beaches and private coves where it’s possible to spend an entire day without seeing another person. Head inland to the main city of Korcula for an authentic small island market day – which serves, along with the islands 300 residents, a slow but steady stream of tourists. A small island town such as Korcula is a must see during your holidays to Croatia.
Split’s most striking feature is the stunning UNESCO listed Diocletian’s Palace, a Roman monument that stands at the centre of the city and is now filled with bars, restaurants and shops. The Palace was an inspiration for Robert Adam’s new style of neoclassical architecture – a simplification of rococo and baroque style – it has a good selection of bars on the ground floor and upper levels as well as a maze of underground temples and tunnels beneath it that add a layer of mystery to any visit there.
The city balances tradition and modernity with a fabulous zeal – there is an excellent collection of modern bars and restaurants along the Riva, incredible pieces of architecture including the towering Split Cathedral, the colourful Croatian National Theatre and of course the gorgeous harbour.
- Return flights from the UK
- Bed and breakfast accommodation in 4 star hotels in Dubrovnik, Korcula and Split
- Private transfers throughout your holiday
- Pre-booked catamaran tickets
- Your holiday is ATOL protected for your peace of mind
- Access to our concierge service
Customise this Itinerary
- Extend this twin-centre holiday to as many nights as you would like
- You can choose how many nights you would like to spend in Dubrovnik, Korcula and Split
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
- We are specialists in luxury twin and multi-centre holidays to Croatia with the largest range of 4-star and 5-star hotels available
- Our holidays include private airport, hotel and harbour transfers throughout, with pre-booked catamaran tickets
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of Croatia, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours and Croatia twin centre holidays
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues