Situated in the centre of Opatija on the Adriatic coast, Hotel Royal is close to the Port of Opatija, the Lungomare sea-side promenade and Park Angiolina. The hotel is accessed through a small square, with a French garden with various plants next to it.
All rooms are elegant and stylish, featuring design furniture, a private bathroom with hairdryer, slippers and bathrobes, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
This hotel was first designed as the meeting point for lovers of board and card games. The Royal Club Café next to the reception is dedicated to just that; it is furnished with sofas, tables and a library.
The Café Mahler, named after the first owner of the villa that stood on the spot of the present Hotel Royal, features a terrace located next to the Lungomare promenade. The hotel’s restaurant offers rich breakfast, lunch and dinner selection, all prepared from fresh local ingredients.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access.
Opatija is well-known by its elegance and beauty, dubbed as the “Old Lady” of the Adriatic. This was one of the first tourist destinations on Croatian coast. Various parks, breath-taking walks by the sea and wonderful villas are on every step.
The city of Rijeka is 13 km away.
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self-parking (surcharge)
- Pets not allowed
- Free breakfast
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Sun terrace
- Library corner in the hotel lounge
- Located in the centre of Opatija
- Next to the sea-side promenade
- 13 km from the city of Rijeka
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues