Hotel Amor Supetar is a luxury 4 star resort that offers exceptional service, superior comfort and an excellent range of on-site facilities and amenities. All guest rooms and suites are fully air conditioned and furnished in a stylish contemporary manner.
The hotel is part of the Velaris resort and is situated in a beautiful peaceful bay, with access to a pebble beach with beautifully clear water.
The local produce guests can enjoy in the on-site restaurant is grown in the neighbouring fields and delivered fresh to your plate. The restaurant serves traditional Dalmation cuisine and international dishes. There is also a cocktail terrace where you can relax will a refreshing drink.
On-site there is a well-equipped fitness gym, outdoor pool, sauna, jacuzzi and wellness centre, offering a range of relaxing massage and beauty treatments. Kayaking, water skiing and windsurfing are also available for guests who are keen to enjoy a range of water sports on their holiday to Croatia.
- 50 luxurious rooms and suites, with sea or park view balcony or terrace
- Fitted with elegant furnishings and stylish accessories
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant serving traditional Dalmation cuisine
- Lobby bar
- Cocktail terrace
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness gym
- Wellness centre, offering massage and beauty treatments
- Children’s pool
- Hotel Amor Supetar is a luxury Croatia holiday resort based on the island of Brac
- The hotel is located 20 minutes from Supetar
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues