Heritage Hotel Tisno is a 4 star family run boutique property that has been restored and refurbished to provide comfortable and luxurious accommodation within easy of all of the popular local cafes, bars, restaurants and shops.
All of the 9 guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and decorated to a high standard, and include all the amenities required. Some of the rooms feature a balcony or terrace with stunning sea view.
After a leisurely buffet breakfast in the hotel restaurant, guests can relax and unwind in the outdoor pool and sun terrace, with the use of free towels. Holiday makers who prefer to be a little more active can hire a bicycle for the day, to explore the stunning countryside and coastal region of Tisno.
Hotel guests can arrange a day trip or excursion and enjoy the scenic beauty of the Krka National Park, Kornati National Park and the Isle of Murter. With the seafront situated just 400m away there is always plenty to do.
The island of Murter is also easily reached from the hotel, which offers a selection of bars and restaurants to enjoy during the day or in the evening.
- 9 luxurious rooms with en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free towels for the terrace
- Safety deposit box
- On-site restaurant serving buffet breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Bicycle rental
- Hotel Tisno is a luxury Croatia holiday resort based in Tisno
- Approximate transfer time from Split Airport is 1 hour 15 minutes
- Parking is available at the hotel for a small daily fee
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues