Hotel Lapad, Dubrovnik
- Luxury 4 star hotel with 163 rooms and suites. Minutes by car from Old Town
- Seaside hotel, 600m from the nearest beach
- Beautiful view over the Gruz harbour
- Outdoor pool and renaissance garden
- Located on the popular Lapad peninsula
Talk to the Expert
As a first-generation Canadian born to Croatian and Serbian immigrants, my ties to Europe run deep. I have extensive experience in luxury travel planning and am dedicated to building the trip that’s uniquely right for you.
As one of the oldest hotels in Dubrovnik, the Lapad hotel oozes charm and class. The traditional character of the hotel is combined with modern elements, making it a comfortable home away from home.
The rooms and suites of the hotel are divided over two wings and each wing offers its own style and character. The rooms are equipped to the highest standards of a four star hotel and offer modern elegance in either warm, dark colours or fresh, bright colours.
Entertainment plays an important role in the hotel, and the expert animation team knows how to make those long summer nights even more exiting by offering special themed evenings with live music.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a buffet style breakfast and dinner with a large selection of hot and cold dishes, both international and Mediterranean. Relax on one of the sunbeds by the pool or enjoy a refreshing drink and a snack at the pool bar, while watching the ships sail by.
The closest pebble beach is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel. Local restaurants, cafes and shops can be found close to the hotel. The Old Town is a 20 minute walk away.
Our Flexi - Promise
10% deposit to book
Book your trip with us and pay a reduced deposit with the rest 90 days before your departure
If you are not comfortable travelling, you have the right to cancel and get a refund up to 45 days before your departure
ATOL & ABTOT Protected
Your trip with us is fully financially protected by our travel insurers. Peace of mind guaranteed.
No Change Fees
We will not charge you any admin fees if you would like to change your travel dates or destination with us
- ‘Classic’ wing (new) with 138 rooms and 2 suites
- ‘Superior’ wing (historical) with 19 rooms and 4 suites
- Rooms and suites with or without (partial) sea view and balcony
- Private bathrooms with bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes and slippers (superior rooms and suites only)
- LCD satellite TV with pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Trouser press (superior rooms and suites only)
- Dry cleaning, ironing and laundry service
- Outdoor pool
- Renaissance garden
- Weekly live music
- Themed evening entertainment
- On-site restaurant offering international, traditional and Dalmatian cuisine
- Special meals for children or for vegetarians
- Buffet-style breakfast and dinner
- Outdoor dining terrace by the pool
- Show cooking (open kitchen)
- Lobby bar
- Pool bar
- Beautiful wedding locations, such as the Renaissance garden or Venezia hall
- Tailored welcome drinks, cocktails, aperitifs, menus and wedding receptions
- Up to 70-80 guests
- Hotel Lapad is a luxury Croatia hotel on the beautiful Lapad peninsula
- 3 km from Old Town Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 25 km from the hotel
Let’s get started making this itinerary yours.
Speak to experienced Destinations Experts about designing this itinerary around your budget and trip preferences
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
100% Financial Protection
We are a licensed and fully bonded tour operator financially protected by both the Civil Aviation Authority (ATOL) and the Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust (ABTOT). All clients that travel with us are fully financially protected.
Our travel experts live and breathe the destinations they specialise in. This shows in their passionate to create hand crafted trips for our clients. We don’t offer cookie cutter trips, just truly unforgettable journeys unlike any other.
The Best Guides
What makes our trips extraordinary is the unique immersive experiences we include. We pride ourselves in our black book of sought after expert guides, game rangers and local contacts who believe in our philosophy, unforgettable.
From the moment you book your trip, we are on hand 24/7 to assist you throughout your journey. With regional offices around the world, we have ground logistics teams on hand to help you every step of the way.
Copyright © 2022 Unforgettable Croatia. All rights reserved