Dubrovnik Weekend Sailing for Groups – Friday to Monday
Our long weekend activity sailing trip is ideal for families, groups of friends or corporate teams looking to spend the weekend exploring Dubrovnik, the Mljet National Park and the stunning Elaphite islands dotted along the Croatian coast. You will spend the weekend on board a catamaran, whilst enjoying a number of daily activities including sea kayaking, cycling and hiking. You will spend your last evening in Dubrovnik giving you time to explore this historic city and enjoy a farewell dinner and drinks.
Activities on a weekend sailing trip:
During our Friday to Monday weekend sailing trip you will go sea kayaking, swimming and snorkeling in the warm and clear Adriatic Sea. Besides sailing, you will also explore some of the interesting islands in the Dubrovnik archipelago on foot and by bike.
You will be spending the night on board of our spacious and comfortable catamaran with double rooms and en-suite bathrooms.
These are small tours for groups only, with a maximum of 10 people per group.
- Return flights from London Gatwick. Regional regional departures available
- 3 nights in double rooms/cabins (en-suite bathroom)
- 3 breakfasts and a farewell dinner
- Activities and use of equipment (kayaks, bikes, snorkeling gear)
- National Park entrance fee
- Yacht skipper
- Return airport transfers
- Local transfers
- ATOL Protected
- We are specialists in tailor-made travel to Croatia and have the UK’s largest range of activity holidays and day trips
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable activity holidays in Croatia
- Your Croatia activity holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Day 1 (Friday)
Arrival in Dubrovnik, kayaking around Kolocep island and sailing to Sipan island
Our driver will meet you at the airport and transfer you to Zaton Bay.
You will board our spacious and comfortable catamaran in the Zaton Bay, not far from Dubrovnik. The catamaran that will take you on your trip has a very good sailing performance, can accommodate up to 10 passengers and offers plenty of deck space.
We will sail to Lopud island, followed by Kolocep island, where we will take a break to go sea kayaking. We will then continue sailing to a beautiful bay near Sipan island where we will anchor for the night, have dinner and relax. You will be able to go swimming as well.
Day 2 (Saturday)
Cycling and hiking around Sipan island
Sipan is the largest island in the Elafiti archipelago and has a lot of interesting sights to offer, especially around the town of Luka Sipanska, a charming fishermen’s village located in a picturesque bay. The bay is also a popular mooring spot for yachts and sailboats.
We will explore the island and its many old monasteries, chapels and castles by bike and on foot. You will have a chance to go swimming and enjoy a traditional meal prepared with fresh fish and seafood, and to try some excellent local wine. After exploring Sipan we continue sailing between the Elafiti islands and we will make some stops to go swimming and snorkeling.
In the afternoon we will arrive in the town of Ston on the Peljesac peninsula, a charming old town which is famous for its oyster farms and salt fields. This quiet town has not yet been discovered by tourists and offers some very nice restaurants and cafes.
Day 3 (Sunday)
Exploring National Park Mljet, swimming, cycling and kayaking
The last day of your weekend trip will be spent in National Park Mljet. The island of Mljet is home to two saltwater lakes and one of the lakes has a small island in the middle. On this island, the island of St. Mary, you can find a 15th century monastery that is now home to a lovely restaurant. We will cycle around the island, paddle to St. Mary and we will also go swimming in the park.
At the end of our trip, in the late afternoon, we will take you back to Dubrovnik. You will spend your final evening exploring Dubrovnik’s magnificent Old Town.
Day 4 (Monday)
Transfer and flight back to the UK
You will be transferred to Dubrovnik Airport for your flight home.