This cultural tour takes you to a region which still heavily nurtures Croatian values and is proud of its centuries of history. The region of Konvale offers picturesque views of steep mountains, beautiful rolling valleys and dramatic coastline. This historic region has preserved its proud heritage with the local people still proud of their Konvale embroidery, songs and folklore dancing.
On this tour you will get to see their traditional handcrafts, sample their sweet traditional wine called Prosek or Travarica (brandy) whilst enjoying beautiful traditional Dalmation songs. The locals will invite you to join them as they dress in their folk costumes and show you their wedding custom with a traditional Konvale toast.
- Collection and drop off from your hotel
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees and a welcome drink
What’s not Included
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions