A trip to Dubrovnik wouldn’t be the same without spending half a day exploring the beautiful Adriatic in a one or two-seater kayak. Our experienced team of English speaking instructors will take you on an adventure from the ancient fort of Lovrjenac to explore the caves of the island of love, otherwise known as Lokrum Island. You will get a chance the paddle around the island and enjoy some picturesque views before heading across the bay to a beach called Betina. Here you will enjoy some free time to enjoy a light lunch and some snorkelling. The Betina beach can only be reached from the sea, so you will enjoy a unique view of Dubrovnik’s city walls while you have lunch.
Having explored Lokrum and Betina beach you will paddle towards the Dubrovnik’s city walls and enjoy an impressive view of Dubrovnik and its boats, hotels and villas from a completely different perspective. A tour not to miss!
No experience is necessary to do this tour and the minimum age is 4 years old and is suitable for all fitness levels
- Sea kayaks, paddles, lifejackets, waterproof barrels, masks and snorkels
- Professional English instructors
- Light lunch and water
What’s not Included
- Please meet at Pile Bay (Small port beneath fort Lovrjenac)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions