This tour gives you the opportunity to explore the Konvale countryside starting at the village of Gruda. The bike trail takes you through the vineyards, orchards and blueberry fields as you cross the Ljuta and Konavocia rivers. The route is quite easy as its fairly flat with a few small climbs. Experienced cyclists looking for a more challenging route can arrange this with their guide at the start of the trip.
Along the route there will be a few short breaks for the group to familiarise itself with local historical and natural beauty of the Konavle region. This includes visits to the Franciscan Monastery, Ljuta river waterfalls and the old mill in Ljuta village.
Upon returning to Gruda, guests can taste and buy a selection of local wines. This 15km journey is suitable for all ages and all fitness levels.
- Gary Fisher mountain bikes and helmets
- Professional English instructors
- Water and light lunch snack
- Collection and drop off from your hotel
What’s not Included
- Please bring your own sunscreen, sunglasses and sports clothing
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions