The Gulf of Kotor greets its enamoured visitors with mild beaches, beautifully clear water and stunning mountains that plunge into the sea in front of you. Encircled in the surrounding mountains are the bays of the Gulf, Risan and Kotor, forming the earliest inhabited areas with evidence of civilization dating from Roman and early Christian periods.
Our tour takes a short boat ride from the medieval baroque shore town of Perast to one of the two islets in the bay to visit the Church of Our Lady of the Rocks. This famous building houses one of the finest collections of paintings in this region of Europe.
Whilst in the historic and UNESCO listed town of Kotor, you will enjoy a guided tour through one of the most preserved medieval cities in the Adriatic.
- Pickup from your hotel
- Transport by coach to Montenegro
- Professional guide
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions