The city of Mostar offers stark contrasts in terms culture, colour and cuisine. This beautiful city is divided by the Neretva River which runs through it, not only dividing it geographically but also a unique east meets west contrast. Experience sights such as the Old Bazaar, the Turkish House and one of the many old Mosques. This city in Bosnia and Herzegovina is a fascinating and truly memorable place to visit.
Just a short drive up the coast is the Neretva Valley, which offers visitors breath-taking views of the countryside with beautiful colours and scents from its abundance of kiwi and mandarin plantations.
- It’s essential you bring your passport and please check beforehand that you do not require a visa to visit Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Please bring conservative attire in order not to offend any local residents
- Comfortable shoes are a must, including a bottle of water and sunscreen
- Pickup from your hotel
- Transport by coach to Mostar
- Professional guide
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions