Experience the most romantic sunset in Croatia as we set sail for an evening of wine and traditional Croatian food, whilst watching the sun set over the magnificent city of Dubrovnik. We’ll take you on a tour around Dubrovnik on the historic Karaka ship, a replica of a traditional ship from the time of the glorious Republic of Dubrovnik.
This 2.5 hours long sunset & dinner cruise takes you around Dubrovnik and Lokrum Island. Enjoy the magical view of Dubrovnik walls in sunset, sipping champagne and listening to old tales of this historic city.
Old Town – Lokrum Island and surroundings – Old Town
Period: May 1st – September 30th
Sunset & Dinner Cruise takes place on Monday, Wednesday and Friday in May, June and September and every day from Monday to Friday in July and August
June 1st – August 20th
- 19:30 – Departure from Old Town port/Welcome
- 22:00 – Return to the Old Town port
May 1st – May 31st & August 21st to August 31st
- 19:00 – Departure from Old Town port/Welcome
- 21:30 – Return to the Old Town port
- 18:30 – Departure from Old Town port/Welcome
- 21:00 – Return to the Old Town port
What is included
- A 2.5-hour cruise on the deck of the Karaka ship
- A welcome drink
- Buffet dinner including one drink
- Cold: Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, anchovy carpaccio, white cheese and vegetable salad.
- Warm: seafood risotto, pasta with chicken in sauce, grilled chicken fillet, grilled fish fillet, boiled potatoes, mixed grilled vegetables, fresh seasonal salad.
- Desert: Fresh seasonal fruit
- Dress code: Casual elegant/evening clothes
- Children under 5: free
- Children under 12: 50% discount
- A bar with refreshments and a wine list is available upon request
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- We’re a UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions