This exciting biking tour of Split takes place every day and lasts for about 3 hours. During the tour you’ll enjoy views of historic Split, the Riva Promenade and the Diocletian’s Palace, Split’s bays and harbours and the popular Marjan park-forest.
Our team will pick you up in front of your hotel or private accommodation. It is possible to change the tour depending on your preferences: visits to various museums and galleries on the route, or short swimming breaks are possible. All you need to bring with you is a T-shirt, your sport shoes, a swimming suit in case you want to swim and sunglasses!
- Please make sure you bring comfortable shoes, a T-shirt, sunglasses and a swimming suit (optional)
- Minimum age for this biking tour is 8 years old. Complimentary bike seats and helmets are available for young children aged between 1 and 3
- Swimming breaks possible during the trip
- Good choice of restaurants near the start/finish point
- Distance between start and finish point: 15-20 km
- Duration of the tour: 2.45 – 3 hours (without swimming breaks)
- Equipment, insurance & guide assistance
What’s not Included
- Food and drink before/after the tour
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions