This fascinating walking tour takes you through the history and story of the Diocletian Palace and the Jewish history in Split. Our professional English speaking tour guide will guide you through this 1700 year old palace. Whilst on the tour you will get to stop and visit the Jewish Synagogue, Jewish Passage, the ancent cellars, Roman temples, the famous Golden Gate and the Grgur Ninski statue. This historic tour will not only show you superb architecture but also give you the opportunity to learn about the Jewish community in Split and how its been present in Split for over two thousand years.
- Please make sure you bring comfortable shoes to walk in
- Private tour for 1 person is £59, for 2 people is £29.50 each, for 3 people is £19.60 each and so on.
- This tour takes approx. 2 hours and start times are flexible
- Professional English speaking guide
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions