This fabulous day tour of Hvar, Brac and the Pakleni islands starts when you meet our crew at the Split Old Town Promenade and board our speedboat for Milna on the Island of Brac. On this short stop you’ll have time to grab a coffee and see this truly authentic Croatian town on the island of Brac.
Back on board the speed boat, you cut through the Adriatic ocean on route to the beautiful island of Hvar. Here you’ll get to see why so many celebrities flock to this island for their holidays each year and why Conde-Nast calls it one of the Top 10 most beautiful islands in the world.
Once docked our professional English speaking tour guide will take you on a guided tour around this memorable town. The tour guide will tell you more about the heritage of the island and you’ll get to enjoy true Mediterranean hospitality. You’ll then have a couple of hours of free time to grab some lunch and explore the beautiful harbour and surrounding areas.
The boat then heads to the nearby Pakleni islands where you will get the opportunity to swim in its crystal clear water and tranquil bays before we head back to Split.
- Please make sure you bring sun cream, swim wear, towels and a camera
- This is a group tour of up to 12 people. Private tours are available, please ask
- We offer a reduced rate for children of £35 each aged 3-14 years
08:30 Departure from Split
09:15 – 09:45 Coffee stop and sightseeing around Milna on Brac Island
11:00 – 12:00 A guided sightseeing tour around Hvar
12:30 – 14:30 Free time in Hvar for lunch and sightseeing
15:00 – 17:30 Swimming at the Pakleni Islands
18:30 Arrival back in Split
- Speed boat with experienced English speaking Captain and crew
- Soft drinks on board with a seasonal fruit snack
- Collection and drop off at your hotel or nearby point
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions