You meet our crew at the Split Old Town Promenade and board our speedboat for a thrilling 90 minute journey to the island of Bisevo home to the famous Blue Cave. We will arrive at the Blue Cave at the most opportune time to enjoy the sunlight reflecting through the sea floor turning the entire cave into an aquamarine colour and leaving objects in the water a shimmering silver colour. Truly a magnificent site!
We then head off to explore the Komiza village on the idyllic island of Vis. You will have time for sightseeing and a spot of lunch. The boat then heads to the bay of Stiniva where we stop for guests to enjoy a swim in these crystal clear waters. The Green Cave on Ravnik Island is our next stop to view the sunshine entering the cave which creates a beautiful display of silver and green colours around the cave.
Finally we head to Hvar and one of the most beautiful harbours in Europe. Rich in heritage and culture, you will have free time to explore its many charms and grab a drink in one of its several chic bars and cafes before we head back to Split.
- Please make sure you bring sun cream, swim wear, towels and a camera
- This is a group tour of up to 12 people. Private tours are available, please ask
- We offer a reduced rate for children of £47 each aged 3-14 years
08:30 Pick up from your hotel or a nearby collection point
10:15 – 11:15 Sightseeing in the Blue Cave
11:30 – 13:00 Visit Vis Island and lunch
13:30 – 15:00 Swimming at Stiniva Bay and Green Cave
16:00 – 17:30 Explore Hvar
18:30 Arrive back in Split and return to your hotel
- Speed boat with experienced English speaking Captain and crew
- Entrance fees to the Blue Cave
- Soft drinks on board with a seasonal fruit snack
- Collection and drop off at your hotel or nearby point
What’s not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions