Fancy seeing the beautiful Adriatic and the islands of Hvar, Brac and even Solta at your own pace, then book this private day tour where you and up to 8 friends will have exclusive use of the boat and its captain and crew for your island hopping tour.
On route to Hvar you can stop off on the island of Brac and explore its authentic Croatian villages whilst you grab some breakfast. You then decide when you would like to head to Hvar and explore this small but famous island and see why so many celebrities flock here year after year. You’ll have plenty of free time to meander down its historic streets, grab a drink in one of several chic cafes and bars or even get some rays on one of its popular beaches.
The nearby Pakleni islands make a great destination to escape the sun and enjoy a swim or bit of snorkelling, its crystal clear waters and tranquil bays are ideal for an afternoon of relaxing before you head back to the Split in the early evening.
- Please make sure you bring sun cream, swim wear, towels and a camera
- This boat is available for up to 8 people
- There is no fixed itinerary as you can decide when to depart
- The boat needs to be back in Split by 18:30
- Speed boat with experienced English speaking Captain and crew
- Collection and drop off at your hotel or nearby point
- Insurance, taxes and fuel
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions