This jeep safari off-road tour of Hvar takes you to its old stone villages, lavender fields, olive plantations and vineyards. You’ll also have a chance to learn more about Hvar’s history while passing the remains of historic walls built centuries ago.
On this tour you’ll also enjoy the spectacular view over the Adriatic from the highest peak of Hvar, called St. Nicholas. Lunch is organized in a tavern in the abandoned village of Humac. It is possible to arrange a visit to the Grapčeva cave, one of the most important archaeological sites in Croatia.
Swimming is possible on several beaches during the tour.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Previous experience not necessary
- Swimming is possible on several beaches during the trip
- Starts from: Hvar Island (pick up in front of your accommodation)
- Distance from start to finish: 100 km
- Highest altitude from start to finish: 628 m
- Duration of the tour: 5-6 hours
- Terrain cars (Land Rover Defender jeeps) with drivers and gasoline
- Lunch with drinks
- Insurance & guide assistance
What’s not Included
- Food and drink before/after the tour
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions