Explore traditional villages of Dalmatia during this off road tour of abandoned places that still preserve old ways of life. Departing from Split, we will visit the place where the mountains Mosor and Biokovo are divided by the Canyon of Cetina River, which flows further into the Adriatic Sea.
Continuing towards the southern slopes of the Mosor Mountain, we’ll visit abandoned traditional villages of Gata and Blato. Blato is situated by the Cetina River, a perfect place to stop for a barbeque lunch! After a relaxing lunch, we’ll visit the Gubavica waterfall, 55 meters high. It is possible to take a swimming break or visit the nearby town of Omiš on our way back to Split.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Previous experience not necessary
- Swimming is possible at several beaches during the trip
- Terrain cars: Land Rover Defender jeeps
- Highest altitude from start to finish: 680 meters
- Duration of the tour: 5-6 hours
- Starts from: City of Split – pick up and drop off in front of your accommodation
- Terrain cars with drivers and gasoline
- Lunch with drinks
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so no nasty or unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions