Board: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
DAY 1 – Saturday – Dubrovnik (D)
On arrival in Dubrovnik, transfer to Dubrovnik harbour for embarkation at your convenience. If you arrive before 13.00hrs it’s recommended that you leave your luggage on board whilst you explore the beautiful city. Once on board, spend some time relaxing in your cabin. You are invited to attend the Welcome cocktail party and dinner at 19.30hrs. You will be introduced to the captain and crew and your fellow passengers.
DAY 2 Sunday Dubrovnik – National Park Mljet (B,L)
After breakfast join our English-speaking guided tour of the iconic UNESCO World Heritage Sites of the city of Dubrovnik. Visit the imposing and beautiful 16th century walls that surround the Old Town and learn about the history of the preserved buildings and churches. Stroll along the pedestrianised Stradun (or Placa) and shop for souvenirs. We will visit one of Croatia’s most popular attractions. The National Park Mljet is a remote natural beauty spot that can only be accessed by boat.
DAY 3 – Monday – National Park Mljet – Korčula (B,L)
Explore the stunning Mljet National Park. Walk around the Great and Small Lakes and take a boat ride to the Islet of St. Mary to discover the 12th century Benedictine Monastery. Swim or simply soak up the tranquil serenity of the lush surroundings. Lunch is served on board as we cruise towards Korčula Island. In the afternoon, join our excursion to Korčula Town, the birthplace of the famous world explorer Marco Polo. Explore the picturesque cobbled streets and enjoy the evening dining in one of the local restaurants.
DAY 4 Tuesday Korčula– Vis (B,L)
Cruise towards Vis Island, which is the furthest of the inhabited islands of Croatia. En route, enjoy a scheduled swim stop in a beautiful cove or bay. Due to the island’s remote location, and the fact that it was once used as a military base, Vis remains relatively unspoiled and untouched by tourism. Explore the beautiful beaches and find your own paradise. Take a tour around the ancient city walls and explore the remains of the thermae. The Archaeological Museum at the Levaman Fortress is home to many valuable exhibits dating back to the 4th century BC.
DAY 5 – Wednesday – Vis – Biševo Island (Blue Cave) – Hvar
The waterlogged Blue Cave, of Biševo Island, is situated in a small tranquil bay that can only be accessed by boat. When the waves are too high it’s not possible to enter. Once inside, observe the magical illumination that occurs when the sunlight filters through and touches the water. Before lunch on board, enjoy a swim stop, en route to Croatia’s sunniest island. Hvar Island has a jet-set reputation due to the A-list celebrities and royalty who like to holiday here. Join our guided excursion through the town, and learn about life on the beautiful island. Overnight in Hvar. (B,L)
DAY 6 – Thursday – Hvar – Bol – Pučišća (B,L)
After breakfast we cruise towards Bol, and the famous white pebble beach Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape). Take a walk about the picturesque seaside resort and enjoy a swim. As the largest coastal town on the island of Brac, Pučišća has many interesting sights to discover and explore. Visit the villages that are considered to be amongst the prettiest in Europe. Wander and meander around the bay and admire the distinctive stone buildings. Pučišća is home to the only Stonemasonry school in Croatia, where students carve scultpures using traditional tools.
DAY 7 – Friday – Pučišća – Omis – Split (B,L)
We cruise across Brač channel to the quaint town of Omiš that is situated at the mouth of the Cetina River. Explore the oak tree lined main street and the ancient walls, fortresses and stone churches. Continue sailing towards Split. The second largest urban centre in Croatia, Split is steeped in history, heritage and culture. The UNESCO World Heritage Site boasts the iconic Diocletian’s Palace and a maze of intriguing cafes, shops and restaurants. Join our excursion and learn about the city’s rich history, and enjoy free time exploring. Celebrate your last evening with dinner in an authentic Croatian restaurant.
DAY 8 – Saturday – Split (B)
After a freshly prepared breakfast, it’s time to say farewell to the captain and crew and all your the guests, and to transfer to the airport for your return flight home after a memorable trip.
Our Superior Ship - MS Splendid
The MS Splendid is a superior category offering excellent onboard service for up to 40 guests. Departing weekly from Dubrovnik, the popular MS Splendid small ship has 18 bright and spacious cabins across three decks and a superb crew on hand to provide friendly and very personalised service.
- This superior Croatia cruise from Split to Dubrovnik in an air-conditioned and en-suite lower or main deck cabin
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK.
- Private return airport transfers
- 7 nights cruise in a double/twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Captains Dinner
- Guided tour of Split, Dubrovnik, Hvar and Korčula
- Half-board with breakfast, three-course lunch and bottle of water each day
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 30 Euros per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
Departure Dates Split to Dubrovnik in 2019
- May 11, 25
- June 8, 22
- July 6, 20
- August 3, 17, 31
- September 14, 28
- October 12
- We are market leaders in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels and cruise ships
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues