ZAGREB – PLITVICE- OPATIJA – KRK – RAB – ZADAR – MOLAT or OLIB – (Ilovik) LOŠINJ – CRES – OPATIJA
The Ship – MS Morena
On this cruise you will be staying aboard an A+ ship. The ships contain steel hulls and are fitted with air-conditioning, good size cabins with en-suite shower and WC. The rooms measuring approx 6 square meters contain either double or twin beds, a hair dryer and safety deposit box for your valuables. The rooms are clean and basic.
- This land and island hopping Croatia holiday includes return flights from London, regional departures available
- Return airport transfers
- 3 Nights in 4 star hotels in Zagreb and Opatija
- 7 nights cruise in a double/twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Captains Dinner
- Half board with continental breakfast and 3 course lunch
- Sightseeing around Zadar, Zagreb and Plitvice
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 20 Euro’s per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
- For an additional 40 Euro’s per person, we can organise for you to receive an English breakfast daily in additional to the continental selection. The English breakfast comprises of 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms.
Departure Dates from Zagreb For 2017
- April 19, 26
- May 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- June 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 5, 12, 19, 26
- August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September 6, 13, 20, 27
- October 4, 11
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Arrival in Zagreb and transfer to your 4 star hotel. You have free time to explore the sites of the city of Zagreb at your leisure. Overnight in hotel.
Join the English speaking guided tour of Zagreb after breakfast. You will walk through the historic Upper Town, stopping to visit the popular attractions of St Marks Church, the Cathedral, the Palace of the Government and Lotrscak Tower along the way. Free time also allows you to explore the beautiful city sites by evening light. Overnight in hotel.
After breakfast we depart for the Plitvice National Park, which is a popular area of outstanding natural beauty. The stunning park features 16 interlinked lakes and waterfalls. An English speaking guided tour of the Plitvice National Park highlights all of the attractions and hotspots of interest in this beautiful setting. Departure to Opatija for overnight in a luxury 4 star hotel.
Saturday OPATIJA – KRK ISLAND
Enjoy a relaxing morning before departure from Opatija at 13.00 hrs. Lunch is served on board the A+ Croatia cruise ship, followed by a swim stop on route to the island of Krk. The island hopping cruise heads towards the largest of the Croatian islands – Krk has an abundance of quaint villages, lush green promenades and beautiful rocky wilderness. There are many secluded and hidden bays and beaches where you can relax and unwind. You have a free evening to enjoy at your leisure. Exploring the lively cafes, bars and restaurants situated along the waterfront is recommended. Overnight in Krk.
Sunday KRK ISLAND – RAB ISLAND
After breakfast we cruise towards Rab island, which is affectionately known as the “island of love”. The heart of the island of Rab is surrounded by medieval walls and boasts a Romanesque church, palaces, ancient facades and charming stone streets. Sample the island’s famous ‘Rapska torta’ cake if you want to experience a taste of true Croatia. Overnight in Rab.
Monday RAB ISLAND – ZADAR
The morning cruise from Rab heads towards Zadar via Pag island, with a swim stop on the tiny island of Maun. Enjoy an optional English speaking guided tour of the city of Zadar, which was the metropolis of Dalmatia for centuries and still has a rich monumental heritage. You can explore the Roman forum, which dates back to the 1st century AD, the famous medieval basilica of St. Donatus, dating to the 9th century AD and the mighty city walls and 16th century Port and Land gates. There are also plenty of excellent local bars, cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy authentic Croatian holiday. Overnight in Zadar.
Tuesday ZADAR – MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB
Early departure for the island of Molat or Olib . Both islands are situated in the northern part of Zadar’s archipelago and boast a peaceful and tranquil ambience. In the evening join the Captain’s dinner party on board. Overnight in Molat or Olib.
Wednesday MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB – ILOVIK – LOŠINJ ISLAND
After breakfast and a relaxing morning swim, we continue our cruise towards the ‘island of flowers’, Ilovik. After a short stop we depart for the ‘sunshine island’ of Lošinj, which is one of the most popular Croatia cruise destinations in the northern Adriatic stretch. The stunning island is abundant with fragrant pine trees and boasts crystal clear waters. On arrival you are free to explore the scenic harbour, the Lošinj Aromatic Garden or to visit the charming picturesque, town of Veli Lošinj which is situated nearby. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Thursday LOŠINJ ISLAND – CRES ISLAND
After a morning swim we depart Lošinj for Cres island. Cres is a long and narrow island covered with oak, beech and pine forests and lush olive tree plantations and vineyards. The scenic islands of Cres and Mali Lošinj were once a single island, but were divided by the Romans when they dug a channel to separate them. Overnight in the harbour.
Friday CRES ISLAND – OPATIJA
After breakfast we leave for Opatija for the final leg of this island hopping Croatia cruise. On route you can admire the spectacular views of the famous Opatija Riviera. On late afternoon arrival at Opatija you can take a stroll along the popular Franz Joseph promenade and visit the lively cafes and restaurants in the centre of town. The nearby fishermen’s village of Volosko is well known for its excellent seafood restaurants, and is considered to be among the best authentic dining regions in Croatia. Join the farewell party on board the ship in the evening. Overnight in Opatija.
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends.