Legend: B – breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – SPLIT (D)
Transfer from the airport to Split harbour where the deluxe ship is docked. Check in is from 14.00hrs. You can relax in your deluxe cabin or enjoy a guided tour of the city. Split is a historic old town that is listed on the UNESCO world heritage list and features a wealth of stunning Roman architecture, including the magnificent Diocletian Palace. Enjoy the welcome evening reception, dinner and cocktail party where you will be introduced to the captain and to your fellow passengers.
DAY 2 – SUNDAY SPLIT – KORČULA (B,L)
Enjoy breakfast on route for the island of Korčula, the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. We stop for lunch in one of the stunning secluded bays and arrive in picturesque Korčula by early afternoon. Join the guided walking tour of this enchanting town where you will explore the historical fortified walls and ancient structures and monuments on the island. Korčula also has an abundance of good bars, cafes and restaurants and great evening entertainment options.
DAY 3 – MONDAY – KORČULA – MLJET/DUBROVNIK (B,L,D)
Cruise onto the gorgeous island of Mljet. Join the cruise manager for a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the Mljet National Park. You can also enjoy a boat ride to the St Mary Isle, to visit the ancient Benedictine monastery from the 12th Century. Alternatively, you can rent bicycles, scooters or kayaks to explore the beautiful National Park or island. Lunch is served on board before departure to Dubrovnik. On arrival in Dubrovnik, the captain will take you for an evening cruise along the banks of the old city walls. Buffet dinner is served on deck so that you can enjoy the spectacular views of this magnificent old town.
DAY 4 – TUESDAY – DUBROVNIK (B)
We head to the old town for a guided walking tour. You will have plenty of photo opportunities to take stunning pictures as we take the cable car from the Old Town to the top of Mount Srđ. Scenic views of the Elaphiti Islands can also be enjoyed from this vantage point. You can stroll along the famous 1,940m long town walls as well as the Stradun promenade. Lounge on the picture-perfect beaches, stroll the pedestrian-only old town admiring the Baroque churches and striking red roof houses before resting in a charming cafe.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – DUBROVNIK – PELJEŠAC PENINSULA (B,L,D)
Head towards the Pelješac peninsula. Before lunch there is a short stop at one of the tranquil Elaphiti Islands. We take a tour of the scenic rural areas of the island. You can visit to a local farm where you can participate in a typical village party and sample Croatian delicacies. Dinner is all-inclusive with delicious local dishes made from fresh farm produce.
DAY 6 – THURSDAY – PELJEŠAC PENINSULA – HVAR (B,L)
We cruise towards the jet-set island of Hvar after a refreshing swim stop at the delightful Pakleni Islands. On arrival in Hvar, we take an engaging guided tour of the charming town which is on the longest island in the Adriatic Sea and is renowned for its breathtaking beauty. Historical features of interest include the Renaissance cathedral with its original tower and the oldest community theatre in Europe. Take a hike up to the town fort for the spectacular scenic views of the harbour and neighbouring islands. At night, why not sample the chic restaurants and night-scene in this lively spot.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – HVAR – BOL / MILNA (B,L,D)
The final stop is the Island of Brač and the charming picturesque town of Bol. Bol is home to one of the most famous beaches in Dalmatia – the Zlatni Rat (or Golden Cape) and is a typical fishermen’s town. In the afternoon you can enjoy wine tasting in the oldest Dalmatia winery. The Captain’s farewell dinner, with entertainment, on board is the perfect way to celebrate the last night of your island-hopping cruise holiday.
DAY 8 – SATURDAY BOL – SPLIT (B)
Early morning departure for Split. On arrival it is time to say farewell to the crew and to all fellow passengers. Check out is by 0900hrs with private transfer to Split airport.
Our Deluxe Ships
Our fleet of deluxe Croatia cruise ships offer a truly first class level of refinement for mature travellers. These newly built ships include: beautifully appointed air-conditioned en-suite cabins with spacious dining areas and outdoor seating areas perfect for socialising with fellow guests. These ships also include on board Jacuzzi and some ships feature cabins with private balconies.
Dining options include a daily English buffet breakfast, a 3-course set lunch with wine, fresh fruit and a selection of 3-4 evening meals. These cruises include an exciting itinerary with 4 guided city tours, entry to the Dubrovnik Cable Car and Mljet National Park, along with wine tasting and oyster tasting tours.
- This 7 Night Deluxe cruise from Split in a choice of lower deck, main deck or upper deck cabin
- Price includes return flights from airports across the UK. For non-UK clients the price will be quoted excluding flights.
- Private return transfers from Split harbour to the airport
- Welcome reception & cocktail
- Daily buffet breakfast with generous fresh fruit selection
- Daily 4 Course set lunch with a choice of wine/beer
- This itinerary includes 4 evening meals
- 1 litre of bottled water per person daily
- Captain’s dinner with live entertainment
- Truly spectacular evening dinner cruise along the Dubrovnik city walls
- Authentic Croatian village dinner party
- Dinner on the Peljesac Peninsula
- Wine tasting tour on the island of Bol
- Professional Tour manager
- Guided walking tours of towns: Dubrovnik, Hvar, Korčula, Split
- One way bus transfer from Dubrovnik port to Old town Dubrovnik for sightseeing
- Entrance to the Dubrovnik cable car
- Entrance to Mljet National Park
- Visitors’ taxes & port fees
- Luggage handling
- Daily cabin service
- Complimentary WiFi onboard
- No additional charges, except gratuities
- Price based in double occupancy in a double or twin room. 50% single person supplement.
Departure Dates From Split For 2019
- April 27
- May 4, 11, 18, 25
- June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- July 6, 13, 20, 27
- August 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- September 7, 14, 21, 28
- October 5, 12
Cruise & Stay Options
We thoroughly recommend enjoying a few days in Split either before or after your cruise. This often reduces the cost of the pricey weekend flights, but also gives you the opportunity to explore more of this magnificent country.
Enjoy a few nights in Split to relax after your cruise or join our private or small group tours to the beautiful KRKA National Park or historic UNESCO-listed towns of Sibenik and Trogir. Our Croatia travel experts are happy to put together a cruise and stay itinerary for you, simply let us know when you send in your enquiry.
- We are market leaders in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels and cruise ships
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues