DUBROVNIK – MLJET – KORČULA– HVAR – TRSTENIK – ŠIPAN – DUBROVNIK
The Ship – Pape Prvi
On this cruise you will be staying aboard an A+ ship. The ships contain steel hulls and are fitted with air-conditioning, good size cabins with en-suite shower and WC. The rooms measuring approx 7 square meters and contain twin beds, a hair dryer and safety deposit box for your valuables. The rooms are clean and basic.
- This Croatia cruise holiday includes return flights from London Gatwick, regional departures available
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights cruise in a dtwin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Captains Dinner
- Half board with continental breakfast, 3-course lunch and bottle of water each day
- Sightseeing around Dubrovnik
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 20 Euro’s per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
- For an additional 40 Euro’s per person, we can organise for you to receive an English breakfast daily in additional to the continental selection. The English breakfast comprises of 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms.
Departure Dates From Dubrovnik For 2016
- May 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- June 5, 12, 19
- July 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- August 7, 14, 21, 28
- September 4, 11, 18, 25
- October 2, 9, 16
Departure Dates From Dubrovnik For 2017
- April 16, 23, 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August 6, 13, 20, 27
- September 3, 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8, 15
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Check in from 13.00h onwards (GRUŽ harbour) and relax in your cabin before enjoying your first gourmet evening meal on board. Your first evening will be spent in the beautiful historical city of Dubrovnik, so you can make plans to visit the many charming local places of interest during the afternoon. The last night of your Croatia cruise will also be spent in this beautiful city, so you will have ample time to sample the local culture and discover the best city hotspots. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
MONDAY DUBROVNIK – MLJET
Our journey towards the island of Mljet begins as you enjoy breakfast on route. Lunch is also served on board. You have an entire free afternoon to explore the salt lakes, situated in Mljet’s National Park. Located in the middle of the large lake there is a charming old abbey and church. Take a leisurely stroll or rent a bicycle, and explore the peaceful scenic paths that surround the tranquil lakes. Overnight in port Polača/Pomena.
TUESDAY MLJET – KORČULA
We depart for Korčula during breakfast. The quaint town is the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo and is a popular Croatia destination. Lunch is served on board whilst you admire the stunning views of Lumbarda bay. On arrival in Korčula, in the afternoon, you are free to go sightseeing or to relax and unwind at your leisure. The old town of Korčula dates back to the 13th century and boasts plenty of fortified and ancient structural attractions for heritage and cultural lovers to admire. Overnight in port.
WEDNESDAY KORČULA – HVAR
Early morning departure means that you can enjoy breakfast on route towards the little island of Šćedro. You can refresh and relax in the crystal clear blue Adriatic Sea before we head towards Hvar after lunch. Hvar is the longest island situated in the Adriatic and is also home to the oldest community theatre in Europe, which was founded in 1612. The vibrant heart of jet set Hvar boasts plenty of lively restaurants, bars and cafes that remain open long into the night. Overnight in port.
THURSDAY HVAR – TRSTENIK
We leave Hvar and to continue our scenic Croatia cruise towards the charming village and harbour of Trstenik, situated on the Pelješac peninsula. This is the perfect place to swim in the cool and clear Adriatic waters before lunch is served on board. Trstenik is well known for farming, fishing and tourism and is home to the famous Grgić winery, where you can sample the lovely local wine. The coastline around Trstenik, and the neighbouring islets, is covered by scented pine groves and offers the perfect relaxing ambience for swimming and sunbathing. Overnight in port.
FRIDAY TRSTENIK – ŠIPAN
Early in the morning we continue our journey by heading towards the group of small islands situated west of Dubrovnik. The Elafiti islands include Šipan, Lopud and Koločep (Kalamota). The beautiful tranquil islands boast stunning scenery and sandy beaches and attracts tourists throughout the year. Swimming and lunch is enjoyed on one of the smaller Elafiti islands. As the largest island of the Elafiti, Šipan is also the most distant from the city of Dubrovnik. Overnight in Šipan port.
SATURDAY ŠIPAN – DUBROVNIK
Whilst you enjoy breakfast on route we depart Šipan and head for the historical city of Dubrovnik. The stunning scenery, you will view along the way, was once described as “the heaven on earth” by the famous literary writer George Bernard Shaw. Lunch is served on board and arrival in Dubrovnik is estimated around 14:00h. You will have an entire free afternoon to explore the attractions of Dubrovnik or go for a relaxing swim. To get the most from this island hopping cruise experience, join our guided English speaking tour of Dubrovnik. A walk through Stradun promenade, inside the ancient city walls, or cable car ride to top of Mount Srđ is also recommended. Overnight in the GRUŽ port.
After an early breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends. If you want to extend your holiday experience an optional full day Montenegro coach excursion is available.