Legend: B – Breakfast, L – Lunch, D – Dinner
Day 1 – Saturday – Split (D)
Transfer from Split airport to Split harbour for 1400hrs check in. Relax in your deluxe cabin or join a guided tour of the beautiful historical town of Split. Split is listed as a UNESCO World heritage site and boasts an abundance of classic Roman architecture, which includes the splendid Diocletian Palace. Welcome meet and greet cocktail reception on board, meeting the Captain, crew and fellow island hopping passengers.
Day 2 – Sunday – Split – Bol – Hvar (B,L)
Swim at the famous Zlatni Rat (Golden Cape) beach near the quaint fisherman’s village of Bol on the charming island of Brač. Stop at the stunning Pakleni Islands and continue towards the jet-set island of Hvar, renowned for its fragrant lavender fields. Enjoy a presentation of lavender products and a tour of the magnificent town’s most popular landmarks. Visit the Renaissance cathedral and the oldest community theatre in Europe. Admire at the town fort, situated at the top on a hill, overlooking the harbour and offering stunning scenic views. Sample the restaurants, bars and cafes of the vibrant town.
Day 3 – Monday Hvar – Vis (B,L, T)
Cruise towards the beautiful island of Biševo and visit the magnificent Blue cave. Continue to the island of Vis, which was once a strategic Yugoslav naval base. Due to the island’s seclusion and isolation, Vis has a unique charm that typifies ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’. Sample some of the delicious local wines from the traditional wineries. Visit the City museum and enjoy a leisurely stroll whilst admiring the views of the beautiful Villae Rusticae, situated along the waterfront.
Day 4 – Tuesday – Korčula (B,L)
Head towards the island of Korčula, which is best known as the birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Relax and admire the stunning secluded bays on route. Arrival in Korčula is followed by an inspiring guided walking tour of the charming Old Town. Korčula has an abundance of excellent restaurants to sample delicious Dalmatian delicacies. There are also many lively bars and clubs. There is an optional excursion to experience a typical Dalmatian dinner, and to discover the history and traditional way of life in Croatia.
DAY 5 – WEDNESDAY – MLJET (B,L)
Sail further south towards the wonderful island of Mljet. Take a stroll to the famous salt lakes, situated in the heart of the stunning Mljet National Park. Enjoy a delightful boat ride to the charming St Mary Isle and visit the ancient Benedictine monastery and the old abbey and church dating back to the 12th century. Alternatively, there are kayaks, bicycles and scooters for hire to explore the area that surrounds the National Park.
Day 6 – THURSDAY – MLJET – SLANO/ STON (B, L, T)
A visit to the enchanting village of Slano, on the mainland, a peaceful traditional fishermen’s village. This is situated at the entrance to Ston, another fortified small village that is famous for its oysters. After exploring the town’s historical medieval ramparts, a short coastal walk will take you to an oyster farm, where you can sample fresh oysters and learn more about this delicacy.
DAY 7 – FRIDAY – DUBROVNIK (B,L,D)
Cruise to the ancient city of Dubrovnik with its many fascinating buildings that date back to the time of the old Dubrovnik Republic. Before reaching Gruž harbour we enjoy the cruise alongside the walls of the old Dubrovnik city centre. Take the walking tour of this magnificent city and the cable car to the top of Mount Srđ, to appreciate the awe-inspiring panoramic scenic views of the ancient city walls and breathtaking Elaphiti Islands. An evening of celebration and fun at the Captain’s farewell dinner with entertaining live music!
Day 8 – Saturday – Dubrovnik (B)
It’s time to bid farewell to the crew and fellow passengers after a very memorable cruise. Private transfer to Dubrovnik airport.
Our Luxury Ship - MS Mama Marija
The MS Mama Marija 36 guest capacity vessel boasts elegant modern décor, state-of-the-art technology and spacious interior and exterior relaxation areas. She is purpose built for comfort and features 18 spacious en-suite cabins arranged on the lower and main decks. Whilst island-hopping Croatia’s stunning coastline, you can relax on a lounger on the sun deck, or take a dip in the Jacuzzi or swimming pool. The main deck also features an air-conditioned, refined dining and lounge area.
- Luxury 7-night one-way cruise between Split and Dubrovnik in a choice of main deck or lower deck cabin
- The price includes return flights from airports across the UK.
- In a choice of cabin based on 2 people sharing
- Private return airport transfers
- English-speaking cruise director on board
- Daily buffet breakfast with fresh fruit
- 4 Course set lunch daily including 1 litre of bottled water
- Wine, beer or soft drink with your daily lunch
- Afternoon tea and cake provided daily
- 3 Course welcome dinner
- Captain’s evening dinner is included
- Guided tours of Hvar, Korcula, Trogir, Dubrovnik & Split
- Entry fee to the Mljet National Park
- Entry to Blue Cave included
- Free WiFi
- Daily cabin service
- Port taxes of 25 EUR per person
- Flights are not quoted for any clients travelling with us outside of UK/Europe.
Departure Dates in 2019
Departure Dates Split to Dubrovnik in 2019
- May 4, 18
- June 1, 15, 29
- July 13, 27
- August 10, 24
- September 7, 21
- October 5
Departure Dates Dubrovnik to Split in 2019
- May 11
- June 8, 22
- July 6, 20
- August 3, 17, 31
- September 14, 28
- October 12
Cruise & Stay Options
We thoroughly recommend enjoying a few days in Split or Dubrovnik either before or after your cruise. This gives you the opportunity to explore more of this magnificent country.
Enjoy a few nights in Split to relax after your cruise or join our private or small group tours to the beautiful KRKA National Park or historic UNESCO-listed towns of Sibenik and Trogir. From Dubrovnik the emerging region of Kotor in Montenegro or the fascinating town of Mostar in Bosnia are both within easy reach of Dubrovnik and worth a visit.
Our Croatia travel experts are happy to put together a cruise and stay itinerary for you, simply let us know when you send in your enquiry.
- We are market leaders in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels and cruise ships
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues