The Aminess Lume Hotel in a small Mediterranean settlement of Brna on Korčula offers an outstanding all-inclusive service and access to a private beach just next to the Hotel. The Island of Korčula is full of historic and cultural significance, as it was first settled in Prehistoric times.
All rooms provide a stunning sea view and feature air conditioning, a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a safe and a minibar. Light all-inclusive service includes breakfast, lunch and dinner with unlimited consumption of drinks during meals, allowing the guests to enjoy their holidays to the fullest.
The hotel restaurant serves delicious traditional dishes, which you can enjoy indoors or at the restaurant terrace.
Relax on the private beach just a few steps away. Soak up the sun or get adventurous learning to windsurf! Sun chair and parasol rental is available. The outdoor swimming pool is also at your disposal.
Take a romantic walk down the sea-side promenade just a short walk away. The picturesque town of Vela Luka is 14 miles away, and can be reached using a shuttle service.
- Room service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Work table
- Flat-screen TV
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Safe box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Shuttle service upon request (surcharge)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Breakfast in the room
- Bicycle rental
- Sun terrace
- Private beach
- Outdoor pool
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Extra bed for a child under 11 years (complimentary)
- Brna, the Island of Korčula
- 20 km from Vela Luka
- Next to the beach
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues