Located in the exciting urban centre of Dubrovnik – the Lapad Bay – this stylish family owned hotel is 5 minutes away from stunning pebbly beaches and well connected with Dubrovnik’s Old Town.
The hotel offers accommodation in 20 rooms and 4 suits, all air-conditioned, with shower bathrooms, comfortable beds and stylish wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a minibar, satellite TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi.
Enjoy local and international dishes under the shade of palm trees on the terrace of hotel’s restaurant, surrounded by a beautiful hotel garden. Aquarius Restaurant offers tasty food ranging from meats, pasta, grilled fish, risottos, salads, soups etc. Live music nights on the hotel terrace make your dining experience even more special.
A shopping mall, tennis court, beautiful beaches, seaside promenade as well as many bars and cafes are close to the hotel. Bicycle rental and many hiking and biking trails can be found nearby. The nearest bus top is only a few minutes away from the hotel; from here you can get to Dubrovnik’s Old Town in only 10 minutes.
- 24 rooms and suites
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry facilities
- Shower bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free newspaper
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Sun terrace
- Family Hotel
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Located in Lapad Bay, the urban centre of Dubrovnik
- 0.3 km from Lapad Beach
- 4 km from the Old Town
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues