Located in a small fisherman’s village of Suđurađ on the Island of Šipan, Hotel Božica is a great choice for those looking for relaxation, wonderful sceneries and high quality accommodation. Šipan is one of the Elaphiti Islands in the very neighbourhood of famous Dubrovnik – only 17 km away. The Islands are well-known and appreciated for their rich vegetation, peacefulness and historical summer residences.
Hotel Božica offers 26 rooms and suites. All units feature a private bathroom, air conditioning, a phone, a mini bar and satellite TV. Rooms are tastefully equipped with traditional wooden furniture.
Enjoy originally grown food and wine at the hotel restaurant terrace with a sea view. Seafood here is freshly caught from the Adriatic and olive oil is home-made.
For those looking for adventure, the Island of Šipan offers many hiking and cycling trails. Soak up the sun at the private beach or by the outdoor swimming pool close to the hotel.
The hotel staff can arrange transfers to and from the airport or to Dubrovnik for you, as well as organise boat trips to the surrounding islands.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Pets allowed
- Breakfast in the room
- Outdoor pool
- Sun terrace
- Private beach area
- Bicycle rental
- Games room
- Suđurađ on the Island of Sipan
- Close to Dubrovnik
- Direct access to the beach
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues