As one of the oldest hotels in Dubrovnik, the Lapad hotel oozes charm and class. The traditional character of the hotel is combined with modern elements, making it a comfortable home away from home.
The rooms and suites of the hotel are divided over two wings and each wing offers its own style and character. The rooms are equipped to the highest standards of a four star hotel and offer modern elegance in either warm, dark colours or fresh, bright colours.
Entertainment plays an important role in the hotel, and the expert animation team knows how to make those long summer nights even more exiting by offering special themed evenings with live music.
The hotel’s restaurant offers a buffet style breakfast and dinner with a large selection of hot and cold dishes, both international and Mediterranean. Relax on one of the sunbeds by the pool or enjoy a refreshing drink and a snack at the pool bar, while watching the ships sail by.
The closest pebble beach is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel. Local restaurants, cafes and shops can be found close to the hotel. The Old Town is a 20 minute walk away.
- ‘Classic’ wing (new) with 138 rooms and 2 suites
- ‘Superior’ wing (historical) with 19 rooms and 4 suites
- Rooms and suites with or without (partial) sea view and balcony
- Private bathrooms with bathtub or shower
- Bathrobes and slippers (superior rooms and suites only)
- LCD satellite TV with pay TV
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Air-conditioning and heating
- Trouser press (superior rooms and suites only)
- Dry cleaning, ironing and laundry service
- On-site restaurant offering international, traditional and Dalmatian cuisine
- Special meals for children or for vegetarians
- Buffet-style breakfast and dinner
- Outdoor dining terrace by the pool
- Show cooking (open kitchen)
- Lobby bar
- Pool bar
- Outdoor pool
- Renaissance garden
- Weekly live music
- Themed evening entertainment
- Beautiful wedding locations, such as the Renaissance garden or Venezia hall
- Tailored welcome drinks, cocktails, aperitifs, menus and wedding receptions
- Up to 70-80 guests
- Hotel Lapad is a luxury Croatia hotel on the beautiful Lapad peninsula
- 3 km from Old Town Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 25 km from the hotel
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues