Sipan is often called ‘the Golden Island’ by its residents and, after visiting it, you will understand what they love their island so much. You may have heard of the Croatian tourism slogan ‘the Mediterranean as it once was’, and this description certainly applies to an island like Sipan.
With a surface of just 16m² and only two towns, Sudurad and Sipanska Luka, it is no surprise that tranquillity is the island’s greatest treasure. The ferry harbour is located in Sudurad and Hotel Sipan lies in Sipanska Luka, just 5km from Sudurad. Regular buses connect the two towns.
There are several restaurants, taverns and bars in Sipanska Luka, and a small supermarket can also be found near the hotel.
Hotel Sipan offers comfortable, modern rooms with either village views or sea views. The colours and neutral and light, with accents in blue, green and grey. Each room has a desk and the larger rooms also offer an armchair.
The hotel’s own restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast and à-la-carte dinner which can be enjoyed inside or on the terrace that offers lovely views over the bay. The hotel bar has a comfortable and modern indoor and outdoor lounge area.
Just a few minutes from the hotel lies the closest pebble beach, and if you walk a little further you can find plenty of nice, natural beaches, from rocky beaches to pebble beaches.
- 76 modern rooms with sea view or village view
- One suite available with balcony and sea view
- En-suite bathrooms with shower
- Free toiletries
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Laptop safe
- Laundry and ironing service
- Wake up service
- Restaurant serving local cuisine
- Dishes prepared with fresh, organic, local ingredients
- Buffet breakfast
- Sea-view terrace
- Hotel bar
- Free wired internet in public areas
- Kayak, canoe and bicycle rental
- The hotel offers several excursions in the area
- Discover the many trails that cover the island on foot or by bike
- Large and small weddings can be held at Hotel Sipan
- Traditional and contemporary weddings can be organised
- Hotel Sipan is a Croatia holiday resort In the town of Sipanska Luka
- Dubrovnik airport is approx. 2 hrs 30 minutes away
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your tailor made holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues