The lovely setting of Cavtat makes this old town a unique destination on the South Dalmatian coast. The authentic Mediterranean atmosphere, the cosy promenade next to the pretty harbour and the abundance of beaches make Cavtat a favourite place to stay for many guests who wish to be close to Dubrovnik but not too close. The town has a very local feel and offers plenty of excellent restaurants and bars.
Villa Pattiera is the birthplace of the famous Croatian opera singer Tino Pattiera, who has frequently performed at the Metropolitan Opera House on Broadway.
The hotel offers 12 rooms, from standard double rooms to deluxe rooms. Each room has a balcony or terrace, either shared or private. From the room, guests can enjoy the view over the park or the promenade.
All rooms have air-conditioning, a fridge, free Wi-Fi and a flat screen TV. Bath bathrobes and slippers are available in the deluxe and superior rooms.
Villa Pattiera is a small, family-run hotel that is well known for its excellent service and the personal attention for its guests. The staff is always ready to offer advice on interesting sights and activities in Cavtat and the surrounding area.
- 12 spacious and comfortable rooms with terrace or balcony
- En-suite bathrooms with bathtub and hairdryer
- Bathrobe and slippers in deluxe and superior rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Flat screen TV
- Daily room cleaning service
- Room service
- Laundry and ironing service
- Babysitting service
- On site buffet and a la carte restaurant offering breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner
- On the menu are local specialties, Italian and international dishes
- Complimentary breakfast on the outdoor terrace
- Coffee bar (for adults only)
- Sun terrace with sun loungers on the first floor
- Situated in the center of Cavtat
- 6 km from Dubrovnik Airport
- 20km from Dubrovnik Old Town
- Price is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room based on bed and breakfast
- Package includes return flights from London Gatwick – Regional departures available
- Private return airport transfers