Hotel Zagreb was first opened in 1930s, which makes it one of the oldest hotels in the Adriatic coast. Renovated in 2005, it offers 24 elegant welcoming rooms, with stylish furniture, air conditioning and a flat screen TV.
The hotel is located on one of the most popular promenades in Dubrovnik, only 5 minutes’ walk away from the sea and close to many bars, cafés and restaurants. Perhaps the most eye-catching feature is its magnificent garden and a terrace you can relax on.
The in-site restaurant & bar is at your disposal, offering various international and local specialties to choose from. This is also a perfect spot to enjoy the unspoilt nature while sipping your drink. Free buffet breakfast is served every morning.
The bus stop is a short walk away from the hotel. From here you can easily reach Dubrovnik’s Old Town in no more than 15 minutes. A taxi station is close by.
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Ironing service
- Daily maid service
- Free buffet breakfast
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Sun terrace
- Family Hotel
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- 15 minutes’ bus ride to the Old Town
- 5 minutes’ walk to the beach
- Located on one of Dubrovnik’s promenades
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues