Villa Orsula offers ultimate luxury and comfort, allowing you to experience that old-world exclusiveness that new hotels simply cannot offer. The traditional Mediterranean villa is part of Dubrovnik’s historical magnificence. Guests are reminded of its long history through many details, such as the traditional arched wooden windows in the rooms, the beautiful stone balconies and the old terraced gardens with jasmine trees, orange trees and lavender.
The rooms and suites offer a modern, chic style with neutral colours and rich textures. The two spacious suites are over 70sqm in size and from their romantic balconies guests can enjoy breath-taking views over the sea, Lokrumisland and the Old Town.
Throughout the hotel you can find contemporary design touches, such as artworks by Roberto Matta and Victor Vasarely.
The fine-dining Victoria Restaurant is based on ‘Peruvian-Adriatic fusion’, which the head chef describes as traditional Adriatic cuisine, with fresh ingredients and ethnic influences. The hotel is proud of its authentic meals that reflect harmony and happiness beyond the kitchen.
Villa Orsula offers Energy Clinic in-villa spa service, which means that private spa treatments can be booked and delivered to the hotel.
- 11 luxury rooms and 2 suites.
- En-suite bathrooms
- Luxury Bvlgary toiletries
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Flat screen satellite TV with pay-per-view TV channels
- Mini bar
- 24 hour room service
- Turn-down service
- Free WIFI
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- On-site restaurant offering Peruvian-Adriatic fine-dining
- Grapevine-drapeddining terrace with amazing sea-view
- Sea-view bar with garden terrace
- Private beach area with salt water pool
- Complimentary sunbeds, sunshades and towels at the beach
- Spa centre
- Private gardens
- Energy Clinic in-villa spa service
- Hot tub
- Villa Orsula is a luxury Croatia holiday resort in Dubrovnik
- Located in the Ploce neighbourhood
- Dubrovnik airport is approximately 40 minutes from the hotel
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues