Game of Thrones Croatia 5 Star City Break
This luxury Croatia 5 star, 3 night city and island break is an authentic themed experience inspired by the popular TV series The Game of Thrones. The monumental city of Dubrovnik has plenty of spectacular and breathtaking historical and cultural sights and also boasts many locations that were filmed for the hit series. The King’s Landing city break tour visits the Iron Throne and the beautiful scenic island of Lokrum, which was used as the stand in location for the city of Quarth. Game of Thrones fans will delight in the authentic scenery experience and will appreciate the beauty and charm of this impressive Croatian city.
- 3 Nights in a 5 star Dubrovnik hotel on a bed and breakfast basis
- Welcome dinner and 2 days of organised activities
- Entrance fees to City Walls, Lokrum Island Nature Reserve, Cable Car and Trsteno Botanical garden
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Return airport transfers
- Your holiday is ATOL protected for your peace of mind
- Access to our concierge service
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours and Croatia twin centre holidays
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Day 1 DUBROVNIK – ARRIVAL AND WELCOME DINNER
Arrival at Dubrovnik. Transfer from airport to hotel. The city of Dubrovnik is listed on the UNESCO World Heritage site list and is famous for its abundance of beautiful architecture and historical and cultural attractions. The city’s old town is surrounded by ancient stone walls and is also home to the main landmark King’s Landing. In the evening join our welcoming Game of Thrones themed dinner, served at a popular local restaurant situated near to the actual filming locations. Many of the popular series cast and film crew have dined at this charming restaurant. Meet your fellow travellers and fans and enjoy free time in Dubrovnik. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 2 DUBROVNIK – GAME OF THRONES CITY TOUR AND LOKRUM ISLAND – UNVEIL KING’S LANDING
After a leisurely breakfast at the hotel we depart for the Game of Thrones English speaking guided tour. You will enter the city of the Iron Throne, and explore the streets where the Targaryens, Starks and Lannisters have walked. You can climb the fortresses and stone walls that where attacked by the Baratheons. A walk along the shores of the Blackwater bay is also recommended, if you want an authentic experience of life in the capital of the seven kingdoms.
The tour continues to the Lovrijenac fortress, admiring Dubrovnik’s ancient city walls on route. Walk the streets of this historicalt city where the filming of the Game of Thrones took place. Our experienced English speaking tour guide will take you on a journey through time back to the War of the Five Kings. At the end of the tour of the city of the Iron Throne we embark on a short boat ride to Lokrum island. The island was used as a stand-in location for the city of Quarth, near the Jade Sea, which is visited by Daenerys Targaryen in season two of the hit TV series. Some of the outstanding garden scenes were filmed in the botanical gardens, situated on the island of Lokrum, and in the former Benedictine monastery. At the end of the tour you can enjoy a free evening of leisure. Overnight in Dubrovnik
Day 3 DUBROVNIK – CABLE CAR TOUR AND ARBORETUM TRSTENO
After breakfast we head to the recently opened cable car station situated in Dubrovnik’s historical Old Town. The cable car will take you to the very top of Mount Srd. You can enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the entire city and surrounding areas of beauty. We continue to Trsteno to the King’s Landing gardens. This is the location where Margarey Tyrell and Sansa Stark become acquainted, and also where Lord Baelish and Lord Vayrs confront their plots. You have a free evening to explore the city of Dubrovnik and to reflect on your memorable King’s Landing tour experience. Overnight in Dubrovnik.
Day 4 DUBROVNIK – FREE TIME AND DEPARTURE
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel before saying farewell to your fellow Game of Thrones fans and tour travellers. Departure for Dubrovnik airport.