Explore the fictional city of King’s Landing from the hugely popular HBO series Game of Thrones with this fantastic tour! Our professional tour guide will take you on a voyage of discovery to explore the location sites in the Old City of Dubrovnik and its surroundings that were used for the scenes in this hit TV-series. Whilst the popular series is filmed in several different European locations, Dubrovnik remains the most popular and the official setting of the Kings Landing, which is capital of the Seven Kingdoms.
This tour, will give you the ideal opportunity to explore Dubrovnik’s UNESCO listed heritage sites, whilst learning more about the Starks, Targaryens and other noble families featured in the series.
Whilst a lot of tours only feature Old Town Dubrovnik, our tour takes you to the beautiful and historic gardens in Trsteno, where you will get the opportunity to see King’s Landing palace gardens and its stunning exotic plants.
10:20 – 10:50 Hotel Pickup
11:00 – 13:00 Tour of the Old City
13:00 – 13:30 Drive to Trsteno
13:30 – 14:30 Tour and free time in Trsteno
14:30 – 15:00 Drive from Trsteno to Dubrovnik and hotel drop off
- Local guide
- Entrance fees to Dubrovnik city walls and Lovrijenac Fortress
- Round-trip transport from Old Town to Trsteno Arboretum
- Entrance fee to Trsteno Arboretum
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so you pay in Pounds and therefore no unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions