Explore the city of Split with our professional English speaking guide as they take you on a 4 hour private journey around several historic sites featured in the hit HBO series Game of Thrones. The tour will begin with collection from your hotel with the first stop being a small village of Zrnovnica where the quarry was used to film the scene where Daario Naharis killed the Champion of Meereen and the watermill where Missandei was enjoying a bath.
The tour then heads to the iconic Klis Fortress which offers spectacular views over the whole of Split. Our experienced guide will take you through this ancient fort which featured as the city of Meereen in the series.
Finally you will head to the centre of Split to explore the stunning Diocletian’s Palace which is where they killed the masters in the series and Khaleesi chained her dragons in the palace’s cellars. This is also the location for the battle between the unsullied and the Sons of the Harpy.
You’ll get to walk through the city’s Golden Gates and down several streets used in the filming of this epic TV show.
- Please make sure you bring comfortable shoes and your camera
- Price per person is: 1 Adult is £129, 2 Adults is £75pp, 3 Adults is £55pp and 4 Adults+ is £49pp
- This tour takes approx. 4.5 hours
- Private tour
- Collection and drop off at your hotel in an air-conditioned mini bus
- Entrance fees to Klis Fortress and Diocletian’s Palace
- Professional English speaking guide
What’s not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Why Book with Unforgettable Croatia
- Pre-book your tours with us to avoid disappointment especially during peak season
- Our prices are very competitive and comparable to being purchased locally
- We accept credit/debit cards as well as bank transfers
- UK company so you can pay in Pounds and not get any unexpected credit card charges for foreign transactions