Opatija – Rab – Losinj – Cres – Opatija
Themed cruises are a popular alternative to the standard short break. On this Croatia island hopping cruise you can enjoy fitness and vitality programs that enhance your wellbeing and sightseeing experience. This 4 night break includes an activity filled calendar and plenty of free time to enjoy the cultural, historical and stunning natural attractions of Croatia.
On this cruise you will be staying aboard an A+ ship on the main or upper deck. The ships contain steel hulls and are fitted with air-conditioning, good size cabins with en-suite shower and WC. The rooms measuring approx 6 square meters contain either double or twin beds, a hair dryer and safety deposit box for your valuables. The rooms are clean and basic.
- This Croatia activity holiday cruise includes return flights from London, regional departures available
- Return airport transfers
- 7 nights cruise in a cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Half board with continental breakfast, 3 course lunch and bottle of water each day
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 20 Euro’s per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
Departure Dates 2016
- Aug 14th to 18th
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia activity cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Day 1: OPATIJA – RAB
Boarding takes place in the morning, in the port of Opatija. After check in you can relax in your luxury cabin. Join the welcome party as we depart and cruise towards the island of Rab. The Slim, Fit and Vital program commences with exercises on the sun deck. Lunch is served on board, followed by a swim stop. Free evening to relax and unwind. Overnight in the town of Rab.
Day 2: RAB – MALI LOŠINJ
After a healthy breakfast join our early morning exercise class as we depart Rab and head towards Mali Lošinj. Enjoy a relaxing and pampering massage or a swim before light lunch is served on board. A program of exercises is available throughout the afternoon. On arrival in Mali Lošinj you can walk or cycle to the beautiful scented garden of Miomirisni vrt or visit the peaceful Čikat bay. With a free evening you can enjoy the lively cafes and restaurants situated along the scenic waterfront. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Day 3: MALI LOŠINJ – CRES
Morning exercise is followed by breakfast, as we continue our cruise to Cres island. A planned swim stop is followed by lunch on board. In the afternoon you can participate in stretching and swimming exercises before our arrival in the town of Cres. Discover the real beauty of the magnificent island by cycling around the entire bay. You can also explore the charming fisherman’s town of Cres on foot. In the evening join the Captain’s dinner party on board, and enjoy the live entertainment. Overnight in Cres.
Day 4: CRES – OPATIJA
Morning exercise is followed by a healthy breakfast. We then cruise back to Opatija whilst enjoying the beautiful oceanic views of the famous Opatija Riviera. Lunch is served on board, and is followed by afternoon stretching exercises and a swim stop. There is an option to disembark in Lovran, if you want to visit the popular and famous Franz Joseph promenade. Overnight in the port.
Day 5: OPATIJA
The final day of this Croatia activity holiday experience starts with the Slim, Fit and Vital program, followed by breakfast. Check out is 09.00 am. There is an optional tourist bus tour of the historical towns of Rijeka and Opatija, or an opportunity to try your hand at kayaking.