OPATIJA – KRK – RAB – ZADAR – MOLAT or OLIB – (Ilovik) LOŠINJ – CRES – OPATIJA
On this cruise you will be staying aboard an A+ ship. The ships contain steel hulls and are fitted with air-conditioning, good size cabins with en-suite shower and WC. The rooms measuring approx 7 square meters contain either double or twin beds, a hair dryer and safety deposit box for your valuables. The rooms are clean and basic.
- This Island hopping Croatia cruise includes return flights from London Gatwick, regional departures available
- Private return airport transfers
- 7 nights cruise in a double/twin cabin with en-suite bathroom
- Captains Dinner
- Half board with continental breakfast and 3 course lunch
- Sightseeing around Zadar
- Daily cabin cleaning service
- Mid-week fresh set of towels and bed linen
What’s not Included
- There is a local port tax of 20 Euro’s per person, per week which is compulsory
- Price is based on 2 people sharing. 50% supplement for single use.
- For an additional 40 Euro’s per person, we can organise for you to receive an English breakfast daily in additional to the continental selection. The English breakfast comprises of 2 eggs, bacon, tomato and mushrooms.
Departure Dates From Opatija For 2016
- April 16, 23, 30
- May 7, 14, 21, 28
- June 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- August 6, 13, 20, 27
- September 3, 10, 17, 24
- October 1, 8, 15
Departure Dates From Opatija For 2017
- April 22, 29
- May 6, 13, 20, 27
- June 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- August 5, 12, 19, 26
- September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October 7, 14
Departure Dates From Opatija For 2018
- August 1, 11
- September 1
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your Croatia cruise holiday is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues
Saturday OPATIJA – KRK ISLAND
We depart from Opatija at 13.00 hrs. Lunch is served on board followed by a refreshing swim stop on route to the island of Krk. As the largest of the Croatian islands Krk boasts beautiful scenery that includes secluded bays, sandy beaches and lush green promenades. Free evening at leisure. You can explore the heart of the island and enjoy the many bars, cafes and restaurants situated along the waterfront. Overnight in town of Krk.
Sunday KRK ISLAND – RAB ISLAND
After breakfast we cruise towards Rab island. The island is regarded as the “island of love” and boasts plenty of historical and cultural attractions. The town centre is surrounded by ancient medieval stone walls, and there are Romanesque church towers, palaces, and charming cobbled stone streets to explore. To appreciate the true flavour of this stunning Croatian island hopping experience it is recommended that you sample the local ‘Rapska torta’ cake. Overnight in town of Rab.
Monday RAB ISLAND – ZADAR
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast as we depart Rab and continue the cruise towards Zadar, via Pag island. There is time for a swim stop on the tiny island of Maun. If you prefer you can join the optional English speaking guided tour of the city. For many centuries Zadar was the metropolis of Dalmatia. Today it is the centre of the region and boasts a rich monumental heritage that dates back to the 1st century AD. Visit the famous medieval basilica of St. Donatus, which dates to the 9th century AD, and the stunning 16th century port and land gates. Art and culture lovers will also appreciate the famous Zadar Sea Organs and The Greeting to the Sun installations. Overnight in Zadar.
Tuesday ZADAR – MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB
Early morning departure for the beautiful scenic islands of Molat or Olib. The islands are situated in the northern part of Zadar’s archipelago, and offer a peaceful and tranquil location where you can relax and unwind. In the evening there is the Captain’s dinner party on board. Overnight in Molat or Olib.
Wednesday MOLAT ISLAND or OLIB – ILOVIK – LOŠINJ ISLAND
After breakfast and a morning swim we cruise towards Ilovik, which is known as the island of flowers. After a short stop we depart for the sunshine island of Lošini. The island has an abundance of fragrant pine trees and is one of the most popular Croatia island hopping locations situated in the northern stretch of the Adriatic Sea. On arrival it is recommended that you enjoy a stroll along the harbour before visiting the Lošinj Aromatic Garden. The neighbouring picturesque town of Veli Lošinj is also worth exploring. Overnight in Mali Lošinj.
Thursday LOŠINJ ISLAND – CRES ISLAND
After breakfast we depart Mali Lošinj and enjoy a morning swim stop before our Croatia cruise heads towards Cres island. The island of Cres is long and narrow and covered with oak, beech and pine forests. The stunning island is also home to lush olive tree plantations and vineyards. The islands of Cres and Mali Lošinj were once conjoined as one island, until the Romans dug a channel to separate them. Overnight in Cres harbour.
Friday CRES ISLAND – OPATIJA
On the final day of your Croatia island hopping cruise we depart from Cres after breakfast. On route to Opatija you can enjoy the spectacular views of the famous Opatija Riviera. On late afternoon arrival in Opatija you can take a stroll along the popular Franz Joseph promenade and explore the local shops, cafes and restaurants. The quaint neighbouring fishermen’s village of Volosko boasts excellent seafood restaurants that are considered to the best in Croatia. In the evening join the farewell party on board the ship. Overnight in Opatija.
After breakfast it is time to say goodbye to the crew and to all of your new friends.