The Hotel Kastel offers superior accommodation conveniently situated in the heart of the historical medieval town of Motovun. Run by the ever welcoming Erik family, the hotel’s prime location within the walled fortress enables guests to explore and appreciate the renaissance splendour of the town palace and lodge, the parish church of St. Stjepan and bell tower.
The hotel’s stunning self-catering apartment in located on the main city square, next door to the Hotel Kastel and surrounded by historical fortress walls. The apartment offers spacious and luxurious accommodation that includes a fully equipped kitchen, a dining area, sitting area with TV and private bathroom. The apartment has a king size bed and two extra beds.
The Motovun forests and the Mirna River, along with famous vineyards, are considered to be prime local attractions not to be missed. When not exploring the stunning architecture of the local streets you can always enjoy the plentiful relaxation amenities available on-site.
A wide array of activities can be found nearby the hotel including paragliding, free climbing, golf, asparagus picking, truffle picking, mountain biking and much more.
- 33 luxurious rooms including single, double and suite with en suite bathroom
- Self-catering apartment
- Air-conditioning, in exclusive double rooms and suites
- Satellite TV
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Mini bar, in exclusive double rooms and suites
- Safe deposit box
- Free Wi-Fi
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant Palladio serves modern, creative and traditional Istrian cuisine
- Oasis Indoor pool with hydro massage
- Wellness centre and Spa – offering a wide variety of treatment packages
- Finnish sauna
- Steam bath
- Light therapy
- Kneipp Tub
- Hotel Kastel is located in Motovun
- Approximate transfer time from Pula Airport is 1 hour 30 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues