Hotel Manora is conveniently situated to provide easy access to all of the island’s popular attractions. Taking advantage of the mild climate means that you can enjoy a host of active leisure activities in the area. Mountain climbing, cycling, diving and long scenic walks allow you to explore the beauty of this seafaring village and surrounding countryside.
The hotel’s 22 charming guest rooms are comfortably furnished and decorated in a nautical theme, to honour local traditional sailing ships. Fresh local produce, grown by the family on their own farmland plot near Zadar, is cooked and served in the hotel restaurant every day. The classic Croatian wines on the wine list perfectly complement the authentic cuisine and culinary delights on the menu.
Losinj Island is an idyllic location for fun and active family holidays. There are plenty of leisure activities to enjoy in the area, and when the kids need a bit of timeout there is a fully equipped Children’s room available on-site. Whilst they play adults can enjoy the facilities at the Wellness centre. Choose from a wide range of relaxing and invigorating massage treatments or enjoy a leisurely dip in the refreshing outdoor pool.
- 22 luxury rooms, with sea or hillside views
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Tea making facilities
- Free WIFI
- Direct dial telephone
- Personal parking space
- On-site restaurant serving authentic and traditional Croatian cuisine
- Wellness centre
- Massage treatments
- Finnish sauna
- Children’s room
- Children’s room
- Children’s pool area
- Hotel Manora is a luxury Croatia holiday resort on the island of Losinj.
- The hotel is at the foot of the Osoršćica hills, on the north eastern coastline of Losinj Island
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues