The 4 star Hotel Meteor is situated in a prime position along Makarska’s beautiful coastline. The hotel is adjacent to the beach and just 400 m away from the heart of the popular tourist town.
For the active holidaymaker Hotel Meteor boasts two pools, a well equipped fitness gym, sauna and Jacuzzi. The on-site beauty salon, hairdresser and massage service will meet your pampering needs, if you are looking for some rest and relaxation.
Delicious authentic Istrian cuisine and international fare can be enjoyed in the on-site restaurant. There is also a snack bar. A varied hotel entertainment programme is available for guests who prefer not to head into the centre of town. If you’re keen to explore Makarska’s charms a short walk will take you to the town’splentiful selection of restaurants, bars, bistros and shops.
The hotel’s excellent location means that guests can also enjoy the beauty of the natural Croatian coastline and stunning countryside. An excursion to the local wineries and olive groves will give you an opportunity to sample the tempting local delicacies.
- 275 luxurious rooms with en-suite bathroom and balcony
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Free Wi-Fi
- On-site restaurant
- Snack bar
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool
- Fitness gym
- Massage service
- Hotel entertainment programme
- Hotel Meteor is a luxury Croatia holiday resort based in Makarska
- Approximate transfer time from Split Airport is 2 hours
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues