The 4 star Hotel Milenij offers traditional Croatian hospitality and comfortable luxury, with spectacular ocean views. The hotel has 18 air conditioned rooms and 3 suites, all with balconies that offer magnificent views of St. Peter’s Cape and the Biokovo nature park.
Buffet breakfast is served in the on-site restaurant, where you can sample a la carte dining, authentic Istrian cuisine and international fare. A relaxing aperitif or a cup of coffee can also be enjoyed on the summer terrace, which overlooks the crystal clear Adriatic sea.
The hotel’s prime position, directly on the pebble beach, means that guests do not have to travel far to enjoy the typical Croatian climate. A relaxing morning on the beach is a great way to start your day in Makarska. From here you can make plans whilst soaking up the sun and admiring the impressive ocean view.
The Makarska Riviera is a popular tourist region and therefore there is always plenty to do and see here. Hotel guests can rent scooters, bicycles and boats to explore the Croatian countryside and coastline in style. Sports facilities nearby include – tennis, basketball, football and beach volleyball. If you prefer water activities there is a local diving school and plenty of opportunities to try your hand at fishing. If you enjoy hiking and trekking a visit to the Biokovo nature park is recommended.
- 18 luxury rooms and 3 suites all with balcony and en-suite bathrooms
- Satellite TV
- Laundry service
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Free WIFI
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant
- No leisure facilities available on-site
- Hotel Milenij is located on the beach front in Makarska
- Approximate transfer time from Split Airport is 2 hours
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues