Located inside the UNESCO-protected 14th-century Buca Palace, there could not be a better place to stay in Kotor. The historic atmosphere of the town doesn’t stop at the hotel’s entrance but continues inside. Elements such as the original stone walls from the 14th century and the marble bathrooms are reminders of the time when a eminent noble family called the palace their home.
The monument has a great historical value and the owners have done a brilliant job at combining the past with the present while restoring it. Each room in the hotel is unique and offers individually selected artwork, luxurious fabrics, wooden floors and opulent furniture.
Hotel Astoria’s restaurant offers Mediterranean dishes with a modern touch as well as international cuisine. They are well known for their excellent pasta dishes and desserts such as their delicious tiramisu and lava cake.
This hotel is especially suited to honeymooners or couples looking for a romantic holiday.
Since the old town of Kotor is a lively place, even at night, we recommend booking a room at the back of the hotel if you are a light sleeper.
Guests can park for free at a nearby location but a reservation is necessary.
• 6 rooms and 3 suites
• Some rooms and suites offer bay views, one suite offers sea view
• Private marble bathrooms with shower
• Complementary toiletries
• Bathrobe and slippers
• Room service
• Air conditioning
• Cable TV
• Free Wi-Fi
• Laundry, ironing and dry-cleaning service
• Allergy free rooms available
• On-site restaurant serving national and international cuisine
• Beautifully designed restaurant for a unique dining experience
• Lounge bar
• A la carte breakfast menu
• Breakfast can be served in the room as well
• All the sights of Kotor old town are right outside your doorstep
• Seven-minute walk from the beach
• Situated in the centre of Kotor
• 6km from Tivat Airport
• 70km from Dubrovnik Airport
- Price is based on 2 people sharing a double/twin room based on bed and breakfast
- Package includes return flights from London Gatwick – Regional departures available
- Private return airport transfers
- Access to our UTC concierge service and pre-flight package
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday to Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues