Dubrovnik and Puglia Tour
Discover the beautiful UNESCO listed city of Dubrovnik with its medieval city walls, baroque themed architecture and stunning old town. Whilst in Dubrovnik you will get to spend a day with our private guide exploring this magnificent city.
Then board the overnight ferry from Dubrovnik to Bari leaving at 10pm and you wake up in Bari at 8am the following day.
Puglia, the heels of Italy’s boot is an unspoilt region of Italy with a wealth of olive groves, and white washed Greek like villages which has been overlooked by tourism until recently and is now becoming a popular destination in Italy.
Whilst in Puglia we’ve organised a fabulous day out to explore Puglia and sample its local cheeses, wine and olive oils.
Our Guide to Dubrovnik and Puglia
Dubrovnik’s baroque architecture and luxurious marble streets are the first thing you’ll note when seeing the city for the first time. Easily one of the world’s most beautiful walled cities – Dubrovnik offers so much to those that travel there. We love to lounge on the picture perfect beaches, stroll the pedestrian only old town taking in the Baroque churches and striking red roof houses before resting in quaint cafes, taking in hundreds of years worth of architecture (Sponza Palace and the historic 12th century pharmacy) and eating divine dinners in the city’s astounding collection of waterside restaurants. Dusk is our favourite time in the city – when the streets become dark and dimly lit by orange tinted streetlights, and Dubrovnik’s finest take their heels out to play in what is by far one of Croatia’s most exciting nightlifes – either don your most exquisite outfit to join the throngs or take it all in from the deck of a yacht perched in the marina. This mix of old world charm, exciting nightlife and absolutely stunning beaches make Dubrovnik a superb choice for a twin centre holiday in Croatia.
Puglia, the heels of Italy’s boot is an unspoilt region of Italy with a wealth of olive groves, and white washed Greek like villages is fast becoming a popular tourist destination in Italy. The region is most famous for its unique conical roofed houses and magnificent baroque architecture along with a stunning coastline. This region of Italy is also known for its divine traditional local cuisine.
- 4 Nights in Dubrovnik and 3 Nights in Puglia on a bed and breakfast basis in 4 or 5 star hotels
- Price included return flights and private return airport transfers
- Overnight ferry from Dubrovnik to Bari included
- Including a private walking tour of Dubrovnik and day tour in Puglia
- Your Italy and Croatia Tour is ATOL protected for your peace of mind
- Access to our concierge service
Why book with Unforgettable Croatia
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours and Croatia multi centre holidays
- Your Italy and Croatia tour is covered by our TTA/ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues