Located a short 5-minute walk from the beach and the historical and cultural heart of jet set Hvar, the Adriana Hvar Spa Hotel provides spacious and luxurious modern accommodation and state-of-the-art technology and amenities.
The chic boutique hotel has a rooftop terrace and pool, indoor seawater pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and a luxury Sensorí spa and wellness centre, offering a wide range of relaxing and rejuvenating body and massage treatments. All guest rooms are fully air-conditioned and furnished to a high designer standard. All rooms have queen-size beds with ergonomic mattresses and glass-boxed bathrooms.
On-site there is a trendy lobby bar and rooftop multi-level garden terrace, and a sky bar that offers panoramic views of the Cathedral, Piazza and the stunning bay. Guests can dine in the on-site Butchery & Wine restaurant where authentic Croatian cuisine and Mediterranean specialities are beautifully presented. Premium cuts of meat and fresh locally caught fish are carefully paired with a great variety of regional, national and international wines.
- 59 luxurious rooms and suites with en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning
- Flat screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Bathrobe and slippers
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar
- Direct dial telephone
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- On-site Butchery & Wine restaurant
- Sky bar, with multi-level terrace and dance floor
- Lobby bar
- Luxury spa and wellness centre offering a wide range of body and massage treatments
- Indoor pool
- Hotel Adriana is a luxury Croatia holiday resort on the island of Hvar
- Approximate transfer time from Split Airport is 2 hours 40 minutes
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues