The 4 star Bracka Perla hotel is surrounded by fragrant pine woods, olive groves and lavender bushes and situated in a beautiful peaceful cove, on the scenic island of Brac.
The hotel offers intimate, private and luxury accommodation in well-equipped air-conditioned guest rooms and suites, all with en-suite bathroom and balcony or terrace. On-site guests can enjoy the comfort of the living room and lounge bar and can sample local delicacies in the restaurant.
There is a wellness centre offering a range of relaxing massage treatments and an outdoor pool with parasol shaded terrace. Guests can also try their hand at a game of lawn bowls or explore the oil and wine making facilities. The hotel is situated in stunning gardens that beautifully display many of the flowers that grow in abundance in the local area. There are also many artistic sculptures featured in the relaxing aromatic gardens.
This popular hotel is within easy walking distance of Supetar, where guests will find shops, bars and restaurants and a charming harbour.
- 11 rooms and suites, with en-suite bathoom and balcony or terrace
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mini bar
- Laundry and ironing service
- Safety deposit box
- Direct dial telephone
- On-site restaurant serving traditional Dalmatian and local Brac cuisine
- Outdoor pool
- Direct beach access
- Wellness centre, offering a range of massage treatments
- Lawn bowls court
- Oil and wine making facilities
- Bracka Perla is a Croatia holiday resortbased in Hrvatska on the island of Brac
- Approx transfer time is 2 hours from Split airport
- We are specialists in luxury travel to Croatia with the largest coverage of 4 and 5 star hotels, resorts and cruises
- Unrivalled customer service and extensive knowledge of the region, help us to craft unique and tailor made tours, holidays and unforgettable honeymoons in Croatia
- Your holiday in Croatia is covered by our ATOL cover providing you 100% financial protection and peace of mind for your trip
- Our concierge team provide not only 24/7 support throughout the booking process and the trip, but also some little touches to show we care from the minute you get in touch to your return to work with the holiday blues